4th of July BBQ Pool Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
My Kind of Girl ....

I do, I really, really do...
For Chichiguita, the perfect woman .... ;)

She walks like an angel walks, she talks like an angel talks,
And her hair has a kind of curl, to my mind, she's my kind of girl.
She's wise like an angel's wise, with eyes like an angel's eyes,
And a smile like a kind of pearl, to my mind, she's my kind of girl.
A pretty little face, that face just knocks me off my feet,
A pretty little feet, she's really sweet enough to eat.
She looks like an angel looks, she cooks like an angel cooks,
And my mind in a kind of whirl, to my mind, she's my kind of girl ...

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
oh, my--how you do go on...

;);)but don't stop! :cheeky:

I'm so glad there is no web cam--your sweet song would take quite a different turn...

Tell me...what rhymes with cyclops?
or snaggle-tooth?
or maybe 300-pounds-hoping-any-day-Richard-Simmons-will-call????

it has a nice ring, doesnt it?

giggle...I'll leave the rhymes to you and Jimmy, Hank, Frank, and company...

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
I'll do that...Also just looked at my ipod--its "pencil thin mustache"--not penciled in--and I already have that... I bet that disqualifies me, doesn't it...???

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
yeah, but that's the sweet one...

I meant the song that would go along with the "300 lbs-snaggle-tooth-cyclops-with-her-15-cats...." That's the song I was waiting for...

I'm stretching my artistic ability--even as we type...

Jan 5, 2006
when I came back into immigration at jfk july 4th my name triggered an alarm in the system and they sent me to a room where they check out people more . well some one with my name did something so bad that i spent 4 hours waiting for them to get an answer from washington dc if I was the guy that the feds were looking for. It was so bad that the information database washington was searching through was not allowed to be accessed by anyone in new york!!!!!! they had a ton of info on me , but they still waited on washington to determine if i was their guy......so much for having a common name....

Just so you know what you have to look forward to... It'll get better! After 6 or 7 times of this same foolishness, they might get you out of that room in around 10 minutes.

Oh, and if they gave you that sheet of paper about the freedom of information act and sending a letter to Washington about your name popping up on immigration's computer, get ready to wait. I've been waiting a bit over 4 months, and nobody is Washington is able to tell me anything, other than that it will take them about 7 to 8 months to look into my issue; not even an acknowledgement that they received my letter. It's funny, as there are immigration agents in that office that already know my face, but they still have to verify my info. Luckily, it only takes them 5 to minutes now, but that was after the 6th time.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Santiago's stuck on Reggaeton and bachata, and would not know who The Boss was even if he wrote about the plight of battered women and motoconchos.

I know Bruce's music damn well, I grew up listening to his music back in the late 70's and 80's. He is nothing special and posseses no talented voice or anything. I know why he is famous and why the idiot comedian Andrew dice clay was a big hit in his time. They both have something in common. Lets put it this way, if Bruce springstien's name was Abdul hamad and sang the same songs, he would be virtually unknown to anyone anywhere.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You see this thread started out just right and then come in bored double divorced women to ruin it all for everyone. Please stay on topic. Can you all get over the fact she is pregnant and BOB will be a proud father and the name has already been chosen? Now move on please. No wonder you women are so fat and out of shape. You come to a stand still when you hear any tiny hint of girly topic.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Party is over, time to close the thread.

If anyone has any photos, send them to me and I will post the,

Status
Not open for further replies.