5 deportations in 10 years for suspected drug dealer

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
He'll be back in the drug business in no time. He's got friends somewhere or information on somebody.

When I read that in Roxbury in 2010, 4 bricks of heroin were found in his car with one of his children, and the prosecutors later dropped the case due to lack of evidence. I knew something was off.

Average people don't get caught with bricks of heroin and get off.

kapitan75

Jun 3, 2005
He'll be back in the drug business in no time. He's got friends somewhere or information on somebody.

When I read that in Roxbury in 2010, 4 bricks of heroin were found in his car with one of his children, and the prosecutors later dropped the case due to lack of evidence. I knew something was off.

Average people don't get caught with bricks of heroin and get off.

He and his family were passengers in the car. I guess the driver took the rap.
This guy has 9 lives or something. And I always thought the hood was good in Lawrence, Ma. ?

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
The Hood ain't good in Lawrence, MA. It hasn't been good for a while now. Guys like him are the ones who give immigrants from the DR a bad name along with help from the bleeding heart softies.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
The Hood ain't good in Lawrence, MA. It hasn't been good for a while now. Guys like him are the ones who give immigrants from the DR a bad name along with help from the bleeding heart softies.

Yes the hood is rotten to the core. This is why I never self identify as Dominican unless I can avoid it. They are the worst of the worst of the worst.