A little humor for your day!

CMS

Jan 28, 2003
Humor for your day (republicans in the group may wish to delete before reading on) --

> Sing a Song of Iraq
>
> Sung to the tune of "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..."
>
> If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
> If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.
> If the terrorists are frisky,
> Pakistan is looking shifty,
> North Korea's getting risky,
> Bomb Iraq.
>
> If our allies fail to join us, bomb Iraq.
> If we're sure someone has dissed us, bomb Iraq.
> Awww, the hell with the inspections,
> Let's look tough for the elections,
> Close your mind; just take directions,
> Bomb Iraq.
>
> It's "pre-emptive non-aggression," bomb Iraq.
> Let's "prevent this mass destruction," bomb Iraq.
> They've got weapons we can't see,
> And that's good enough for me,
> 'Cause it's all the proof I need.
> Bomb Iraq.
>
> If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
> If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.
> If you think Saddam's gone mad,
> With the weapons that he had,
> (and he tried to kill your dad!),
> Bomb Iraq.
>
> When our corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq.
> If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq.
> If your politics are sleazy,
> And the hiding's not that easy,
> And your manhood's getting queasy,
> Bomb Iraq.
>
> Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
> We'll just overlook all borders, bomb Iraq.
> Disagree? We'll call it treason,
> It is war not love this season,
> So it lacks both rhyme and reason,
> Bomb Iraq.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
cms...

This belongs in the Clown Bin.
By the way, did you see the nincompoop on TV last night? Well, I didn't. Little g.w. Bush is THE president. This has to be a joke. The most powerful nation in the world is being led by a STUPID MORON.

-Jose?to
Thank God for countries like France!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Josey,

It's idiots like you that like to criticize, but you didn't take the time to listen to the speech? Typical whiney liberal. Why don't you just move to France... better yet go to Iraq and take Barabara Streisand, the Baldwin brothers, Sean Penn, etc. with you. And take a real big catcher's mitt with you so you can catch the first 500 pounder.

Bob, fed up with you freaky pu$$y, lazy traitors

Sempre Fi

CMS

Jan 28, 2003
Joseito

Don't get me wrong, I love the U.S.A. And without the many brave servicemen's sacrifices there might not be a France today. I'm just a little concerned about our current presidents actions. Lets pray he isn't too proud to admit he is making a mistake and needs to call off the troops.
CMS

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Why is it when Liberals can't logically argue against Republican policies turn to insulting their intelligence? Yea right, GWB is an idiot! He is smart enough to reach the position of being the most powerful man in the world!
As a Republican I disagreed with people like Carter and Clinton but I never doubt their intelligence. I just thought they were misguided.
The main problem is that Liberalism is Illogical. It cannot be defended adequately. Conservatives believe that people have potential. Liberals believe that the people are doomed to failure!

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
AtlantaBob...

A true Marine--aka jar-head--would say 'Semper Fi'.

And now, here: I rant, therefore I am.

LITTLE g.w. Bush and Co. want to rule the world. After Big Oil gets Iraq, Saudi Arabia is next, then maybe Venezuela. Those nincompoops are so upset that Daschle & Co. won't let them drill in the Artic National Wildlife Refuge in northeast Alaska, so they have to go and destroy somebody else's country. And in the name of Terra (I think he means 'terror') to boot. Oh, yeah, and now Mr.- Whatever happened to my principles?--COLON Powell is showing his true colors. What a stinking shame! Token brother and house servant, nincompoop extraordinaire that he is, he now wants war. And accross the great divide we have Tony-I used to be cool-Blair. What a shame!! So much promise, so much waste now. Blair and Bush : what a combo!

-Jose?to
Where have you gone, McGovern and common sense?

CMS

Jan 28, 2003
ummm Tony C.......

It looks like one of your Republican pals is also calling folks idiots. Check out this threads earlier post.People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Let me guess, when the Republicans spent millions of our tax dollars investigating president Clinton's sex life you thought it was wrong. Ya right, you are like all the other partisan political posters. You don't want what's best for our country, you want what's best for your party.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
I wouldn't call him any names

for having problems saying nuclear. But seriously folks, where in the world is all that money he's proposing to spend... and war with Iraq on top of all that. Hay!

On another note. I wonder if he's planning to vacation in the DR any time soon.

Gotta plug the DR in there just in case.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
That is a tired old arguement. The Republicans did not spnd a dime investigating Clinton's Sex Life. The Spent it on investigating the fact he committed PERJURY!!!!
When it comes to politics I vote for who is best for me. Just like everybody else. I do not agree with everything in the GOP platform but I do tend to agree with a lot of it. Much more than I can agree with Democrat policy.
Just look to the DR for examples of how Liberal Social Engineering can ruin an economy.
With their High taxes and restrictive labour laws how anybody would want to start a business down there at this time is beyond my comprehension.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
I HAVE HEARD repugs, including Rush Blimpbecile, refer to Democrats as morons, losers, stupid, and the like.
Now I give it back to them, and they start whining. It's either high or low, black or white with these repugs.

Here, a little touch of gray for you, Tony C:

"Cow is givin' kerosene, kid can't read at seventeen"

-Jose?to
Fuzzy logician

CMS

Jan 28, 2003
Tony C,
Democrat policies had us with millions in surplus
Republican policies will soon have us in trillions of debt
Democrat policies=8 years of peace and many friends around the world.
Republican policies have us hated by almost everybody and on the brink of a 3 front war!! I have never felt more unsafe. Thanks GW. I'll leave the trashing of the environment for another post.
I'm going to guess you are pretty wealthy because the Bush tax cuts are in your favor. The rest of us will wait for some of your thousands saved to trickle down.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Hey CMS...

I like that. I take care of the name-calling.

I'll handle the EPA, too. Christie Whitman, you are a MORON.

I feel better now.

-Jose?to
Uncool and uncultured, and a tree hugger, too. No apologies, either.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
"...Bush and Co. want to rule the world"
-Josey

Now that shows your level of intelligence.

- Siempre Fideles

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
George Bush is President of The United States of America!!!

All the name calling in the world can't change that!!!! HaHaHaHa!!! He will be re-elected too!!!!!! HaHaHa!!! As soon as we liberate Iraq,we can look to Iran,and North Korea Too!!!!! We are the Biggest,toughest,richest kid on the block!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!!!
I knew that "Little joe" was young,but I thought he must have been born before 9/11! I love the fact that even though he didn't see the address,he knows it was bad!We sure had 8 years of peace with Clinton/Gore,gave our enemies time to train,plan,and arm! Oh well,I love watching "Smart Bombs" blowing up buildings,bridges,roads,tanks,and Sadam's palaces most of all! I say the first wave will hit Bagdad on Feb 24th at about 12 midnight their time!!!!!!This whole thing shoul take about 6 weeks or less,then everyone will be agreeing with President BusH! HaHaHa!We got the House,the Senate,we got the State Houses,we got the vast majority of the American people,and you got Ted Kennedy,Al Sharpton,and Susan Sarandon!!!!!!!!CrisCCCCCCCCC

CMS

Jan 28, 2003
Chris you obviously need help. Thank you for making me feel good again about my party. God help us all if this wingnut represents the majority of the GOP.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Tony C, AtlantaBob, Criss Colon...

And anybody else that's quietly reading these posts (g., v.t., k., etc...) but wish to condemn us Democrats, this one's for you:

I truly believe that repugs are unable to engage in a political dialogue without resorting to ad hominen attacks and libelous charges. Therefore I lower my rhetoric down to your level of intelligence and use some of YOUR OWN ammunition. And since you people can't see shades of gray, CMS gave you black & white facts concerning Clinton's eight years of prosperity and peace, but you still can't see it. And that, amiguitos, shows your partisanship tendencies.

-Jose?to
A lot older than Criss and Tony C., AND STILL humorous and super-duper sexy.

Last edited:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
CC, just a hunch.

But I think with U.S. modi operandi always being the same, and our approach always being the same - and the enemy and world in general all being very different this time around - I just have a hunch the U.S. might be stuffing it's nose into a bee's nest this time.

SH seems to be rolling out the red carpet for war (figuratively) and he's no fool (in a relative sense).

I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But I have a very uneasy feeling about what might transpire. Be sure, I'm against war in general and even more so after 9/11.

Regardless of my political beliefs, I think Bush is going to end up with egg on his face and a lot of blood on his hands.

Sempre (simple) fi (minds)?????

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Dominican Babe...

Tony Blair has done an about-face. He was supposed to reminds us of Bill Clinton, but he's so afraid of Cheney and Co. that he has forgotten how he made it to the top. How Thatcherian of him to support Bush! W. C. should be turning over in his grave by now.

-Jose?to
"Todo tiene su final, nada dura para siempre"