Abinader Super Hero

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Every time I see president Abinader name I think of some battle fighting cyber fighting hero. A take off of the Terminator maybe. I don't know why.

I try to explain it to Dominicans and no one gets it.

I always thought he should have used that in his campaign. Muscle bound man standing with sword raised ready to fight for his country.

Note-This is in no way a political post just a silly thing in this old head that pops up every time I hear or see his name.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
I see him differently. More like a clever and slick businessman sitting at the pool in a chabacana talking on his cellphone.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I see him differently. More like a clever and slick businessman sitting at the pool in a chabacana talking on his cellphone.
There is no doubt that many of his " projects" in government will serve to enrich him more financially These are things that don't directly enrich only him.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
There is no doubt that many of his " projects" in government will serve to enrich him more financially These are things that don't directly enrich only him.
I don’t know if it enriches him. I just meant his style. How I imagine it to be. Nothing wrong with it.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
He may or may not have them, but there's no arguing all of the good he's doing (and done) for this country.
Yep, like weaponizing the office to go after political enemies hmmm. Let's see:
1. Power infrastructure: fail
2. Corruption OUTSIDE of my political enemies: fail
3. Food costs and general cost of living: fail
4. Violent crimes and general crime: failed and buried
5. Hatian infiltration and other illegal immigration: fail
6. Public education: fail, fail and fail.

On the positive side, many towns have pretty block letters of assorted colors for the town names and the PN may be getting tasers.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I wasn’t particularly focused on it. I don’t really take it so seriously as some of you.
Well, you said quite clearly that I was the moderator, and I could move the thread. So clearly you were focused/serious about that. But as I said this is the clown bin....