About the nudists on Lincoln Avenue

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Re: It is just publicity!

GRS said:
It was in the news, they have to do something about it. Plain and Simple. They were arrested, they are probably out by now. Names? It is not going to be on the papers thats for sure. Welcome to banana republic, where the unbelivable becomes a reality.

Names, pictures and stories are in the paper today.

Apparently they are getting their own reality show and glass house next week.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I thought it was rather cool!
Especially doing 70mph naked :)

I can see a new DR boy band in the making...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Tonight on our stage. From the beautiful Island of the Dominican Republic.

The bare naked chicos!

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
I love the how they ( the police) were most concerned with the fact that no one called 911!! Maybe because the sane ppl laughed it off for the joke it was and went back to real life with a smile on their face!!! i know that's what I would have done!!:cool:

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Tonight on our stage. From the beautiful Island of the Dominican Republic:

PENAL CODE

mob :classic:

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Come on!

es entendible por tratarse la nuestra de una sociedad conservadora, que valora las buenas costumbres, y que, mal que bien, comparte los m?s elementales valores cristianos.

Por favor la sociedad que usted describe es una minoria al igual que los que se benefician de la riqueza en este pais.

se ha dado una vuelta por los sectores pobres y marginados, donde esta la moral ??????

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
The naked truth

The naked boys are now sitting naked in the police headquarters jail. They had clothes went they went in, but once they got in their cells the police asked them to turn their clothes in and enjoy a naked stay. They should be very happy sticking their weenies out thru the iron bars.

TW