Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandu

Jan 6, 2018
My 3 year girlfriend stole my iPad and phone…accessed my financials but could not remove anything…thank god for security….she is half Haitian and is technically not here illegally….I have all her personal information and passport…..I think i want to pursue legal action against here….before she does this to someone else…thanks..also I had to agree to pay her money to get my iPad and phone back…..I did receive them…..I still want to pursue her legally

Sandu

Jan 6, 2018
I realize that, and appreciate it…..she lives in Santo Domingo……might call the police there and offer a reward…….money moves things

Reactions: thompstr

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I realize that, and appreciate it…..she lives in Santo Domingo……might call the police there and offer a reward…….money moves things
You got your stuff back, what are you looking to accomplish?
You were given sound advice in this thread to move on, if you are seeking revenge, you are going to wind up missing, make sure you register with the consulate and have a will.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I dont have to even read the Comments above me .
All I can say is So you want your Lawyer to Rob you as well ?
Good luck with that ..
Cut your Losses dude ,and MOVE ON.. this is the DR .. Not Kansas .

Reactions: MariaRubia and Big

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Hope you learned from this. Keep all valuables locked up before you let the little head do your thinking.
I'm sure she's already arranging for one of her "cousins" to accidentally run into as history repeats itself here like you have never seen.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
a chica stole your iPad. Get a new chica and change your password. You got off easy. If you post a pic of her in beach wear we will get a better understanding of the situation.
Lap top is nothing.
It easily gets much worse.
Start dating her friends right away.

Reactions: CristoRey

Sandu

Jan 6, 2018
Gentlemen…the answers are obvious….sometimes a kick in the head from friends is appreciated more than you hopefully know……again…much thanks…..

Reactions: CristoRey

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Just remember all this when the little head wants to do the thinking.
Good luck!!!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
My 3 year girlfriend stole my iPad and phone…accessed my financials but could not remove anything…thank god for security….she is half Haitian and is technically not here illegally….I have all her personal information and passport…..I think i want to pursue legal action against here….before she does this to someone else…thanks..also I had to agree to pay her money to get my iPad and phone back…..I did receive them…..I still want to pursue her legally
My daughter is abogado penalista, she is located in Santiago.

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.