After many years away here is what I have heard about old timers so far!

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Hello all,

Don't even remember when was the last time I posted here. Hope everyone is doing good. :p

So over the years I have heard many stories about the old timers here and would like to put all that I have heard here so that it can be confirmed or corrected. Remember it is DR and chismes are a way of life. I have only heard these stories, not starting any trouble... I promise:-

Rob & AZB secretly got married in Columbia.. True / False?

Criss Colon (The old gorilla) has started to raise goats in Nagua, but they seldom make it past 4 months.. True / False?

Golo is a model prisoner in Navajo and is frequently seen painting the prison walls.. True / False?

Larry went in to get a hair transplant and by accident he now has started growing curly black hair which has sent him into hiding.. True / False?

Shadley now dresses like a Vietnam war grunt looking for Taliban but looks for them in deep see oil wells.. True / false?

Eskatt (Escott), now wheels and deals in licor, women, fake residencias, fake cedulas, marbetes, and other unmentionables and is seen on Sosua crossings after O dark 100 hrs... true / false?

PIB... someone told me she has finally unpuckered and now does have a good sense of humor...true / false?

Moderators... 99% of the folks here think that 99% of the moderators are jerks....True / false? OK OK calm down this is what I heard and was part of the chisme package haha

There is 100% chance of some moderator tampering with this post! True / false?:p

Anyway, so good to read the forum after so many years. I still have so many friends from this forum.

Cheers!

Pavan / Missing_Dr

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Welcome back Pavan.

Can't comment on Rob and AZB's relationship.  Could be true.

Sadly we lost Criss Colon a while back.  He's now hitting the CCCCCC key in the Heaven1 forum.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Only one comment Criss Colon (aka CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC) has passed on to the great place in the sky. We got a post from his son at the time a year or so ago.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Most of the DR1 members you mentioned do not participate any longer. Some have passed away. Some may have changed screen names. Some went away

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
And Eskatt (Escott) is somewhere bragging about all the money he and his ANOECA buddy made.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Shush everyone. Make 30 more posts and you'll be given the key to the secrets of the universe.