Ahnvee Resort email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I think that statement nails it, like was covered in the "Sosua thread". A lot of us do not understand how the cliente that they were thinking they were going to get, would come to Sosua when there are a zillion other places in the Caribbean that are on the beach, and have way more facilities/attractions/adventures to offer for the price...

Anyone that comes here soon learns that they are not the tail that will wag this dog. They are over priced and out of the pocket for their new target market unless both they and High Caribe somehow succeed in attracting that high roller subset of clientele down to the "east end".

Now we need the detectives on the case to find out how they got their email list. I received no such email yet.

Drak

Jul 7, 2015
that sounds like they are looking for... hmmm... specific type of guests.

interesting. thanks for sharing.
A few people here said as much.

A few others said it wasn't so...

I don't think this was originally planned as a 'Family Resort'; at this moment in time at least.

SosuaEnVivo

Nov 13, 2014
I've met Milka I believe. She is also at Bourbon Street on Clisante. Not sure the connection between the two businesses. We met in December.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I've met Milka I believe. She is also at Bourbon Street on Clisante. Not sure the connection between the two businesses. We met in December.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
The connection between Bourbon St. and Ahnvee is it is the same group of "investors".

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
...wasnt that the place that was looking for athletic minded guests??...........

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
...wasnt that the place that was looking for athletic minded guests??...........

All the hopes, all the dreams... Did anyone actually believe that would happen?

Now it is a case of if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Does the "guest" get free food?

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
... I have this picture in my mind....those ahnvee athletes competing in the next olympics...... representing the town of sosua.....what sports do you think they will compete in?......Doc......

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
... I have this picture in my mind....those ahnvee athletes competing in the next olympics...... representing the town of sosua.....what sports do you think they will compete in?......Doc......

Pole Vaulting? Rhythmic Gymnastics?  Greco-Roman Wrestling? Synchronized Swimming? (Shall I go on?) (;-)

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
lol, If that is a legit email, it sounds like they have given up on the "new sosua"and are looking to fill those rooms with gardeners from new garden

Yeah, and omein. I live on New Garden street....and those guests seem to garden. With mulch. I have 4 e-mail addresses. One for family, one for shopping, one for politics, and one for the rest of you.

Last edited:

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Yeah, and omein. I live on New Garden street....and those guests seem to garden. With mulch. I have 4 e-mail addresses. One for family, one for shopping, one for politics, and one for the rest of you.

....love your your new sharper tongue....have at them.....you go girl....Doc.....

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Got the same e-mail last month. My question is, how did they obtain my address?? I haven't been to sosua in 7 years.
From the body of the e-mail, its obvious the type of client they are soliciting.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Got the same e-mail last month. My question is, how did they obtain my address?? I haven't been to sosua in 7 years.
From the body of the e-mail, its obvious the type of client they are soliciting.

Top NYC, Atlanta and other big City Pro Athletes in their "Gear", traveling as a " team" with an Entourage, and prepared with lots of towels just in case the workout is too intensive on their jogg to the Ocean or the strip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.