Ahnvee Resort email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2010
How come some of us got an email from anhvee resort.

From what I was told.

Many "e-mail" lists were purchased by the the marketing department, e.g., "those who booked flights to the Dominican Republic", "those with certain hotel preferences in the Dominican Republic", "those with frequent trips to the Dominican Republic", etc, etc.

Several different test target marketing campaigns were created from those lists, that e-mail was included in ONE of them, apparently they don't always hit there mark 100% of the time.

That's about it, at least as far as the majority of people not posting on this thread are concerned.

Last edited:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
... I have this picture in my mind....those ahnvee athletes competing in the next olympics...... representing the town of sosua.....what sports do you think they will compete in?......Doc......
Mattress Polo...

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Pole Vaulting? Rhythmic Gymnastics?  Greco-Roman Wrestling? Synchronized Swimming? (Shall I go on?) (;-)

Hey, c'mon....I covered the possible pentathlon last week!

Oh wait, I only listed 4 events.............never mind .

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
These tools at Ahnvee got my email now..
3 Spam Emails now in LESS THAN 5 Hours ...
Just curious how bad they gonna get before I block them..
No business in Sosua or the Entire Dom Rep , has EVER spammed me this way...
even Hotels I used, and freely gave all my contact info to.

Ahnvee,
Whoever you are paying for this , they have a great sense of humor.. at your expense ..

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016

Ahnvee,
Whoever you are paying for this , they have a great sense of humor.. at your expense ..

... will be staying there later this week...talked to the hotel few days ago, just to check them out....sounds like you can have about as many guests as you like. one at a time or all together....on arrival I can inspect the rooms, and chose one, very friendly folks, i think not to many guests.... having a church revival meeting there..... Brother loves, traveling salvation show.....Ill be bring my own chicas......Rev, Doc.......

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
... will be staying there later this week...talked to the hotel few days ago, just to check them out....sounds like you can have about as many guests as you like. one at a time or all together....on arrival I can inspect the rooms, and chose one, very friendly folks, i think not to many guests.... having a church revival meeting there..... Brother loves, traveling salvation show.....Ill be bring my own chicas......Rev, Doc.......

Please post a trip report , if you get the time.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Seven emails received by me from Ahnvee today. I let the first four go. It's ridiculous now. Thank you DR1. Can a Mod inform me how to place Ahnvee on my ignore list? What's next, an Uber ad?

Polar Bear

Jun 23, 2011
Has no one figured out where they got our email addresses from? :p

I received an email from an email address that had formally only been used for one other purpose (which for now I will withhold) yet I received an email from Milka, no not Rocky's Milka, just today.

I asked her where she got my info from and as yet no reply but, and I'm no rocket surgeon or brain scientist but 2 + 2 = 4! :cheeky:

Ahnvee,

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Polar Bear:
If you have an answer to the problem, say it, and say it loud....right here. I had no problem calling out the forum, and it's Mods, in a hope that they can regulate this problem of forwarding member's email addresses to a third party, and right now. If there is some insider info you are privy to, please share it with all of us...right here, and right now.

Polar Bear

Jun 23, 2011
I don't do well being ordered about. I'll wait for Milka to respond first and then may choose to state the pretty fcuking obvious ;)

Polar Bear:
If you have an answer to the problem, say it, and say it loud....right here. I had no problem calling out the forum, and it's Mods, in a hope that they can regulate this problem of forwarding member's email addresses to a third party, and right now. If there is some insider info you are privy to, please share it with all of us...right here, and right now.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Polar Bear:
If you have an answer to the problem, say it, and say it loud....right here. I had no problem calling out the forum, and it's Mods, in a hope that they can regulate this problem of forwarding member's email addresses to a third party, and right now.

Mods cannot see posters email addresses. All email addresses are "blind" on the forum.
Unless you have actual proof they can, best you refrain from making riduclious statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.