Akikomo- Decent Asian/Sushi in B?varo

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
BaliCana is one of the best places in P.C. excellent food, good service, fair price. Pretty much universally recommended.

facelessdoll

Oct 20, 2011
It's good... but oh so slow... if you check-in on foursquare, everyone says the same thing. And the pricing... well, I guess it depends, for Punta Cana is ok, if it was in Santo Domingo they would be expensive, they're more expensive than Bella Cristal...

Dec 26, 2011
It's good... but oh so slow... if you check-in on foursquare, everyone says the same thing. And the pricing... well, I guess it depends, for Punta Cana is ok, if it was in Santo Domingo they would be expensive, they're more expensive than Bella Cristal...

I saw the comments about the slow service but that was not my experience at all.

facelessdoll

Oct 20, 2011
Lucky you, both times I've been there the wait has been extra long, even though there was only one other table being served one time, and the other time there wasn't anyone in the restaurant.

Dec 26, 2011
Lucky you, both times I've been there the wait has been extra long, even though there was only one other table being served one time, and the other time there wasn't anyone in the restaurant.

Sorry to hear that. There were two other parties when we went. The pace of service was fine and the waitress was exceptionally knowledgeable and personable. And the best part, my gf paid. :p