All Businesses Must Install Financial Software Program

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
It seems that small businesses are excluded and, as some of these family colamados and bars never see 80,000 pesos let's hope so or chaos will reign. (Again!) and the big supers will gain at the expense of local shops, but in any case, it seems highly dictatorial to oblige a business to buy a particular software instead of other available programs.
I guess we should follow the money trail and see exactly is going to personally benefit from this. Maybe someone connected has a stake in the software supplier or supermarket chain??

No!, surely not in the DR.......

that is a worldwide thing my fren!

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
Yes, we all got the letter delivered by hand, unaddressed about 4 weeks ago. The letter is far from being official...it has no government stamp on it and the only phone number on the letter is of the company that sells the units. So far our accountant cannot find any info on this....so we wait. I certainly won't be the first to purchase one. And now I read here about the exemption.

lol, so they gave up the MY RICH UNCLE FROM NIGERIA DIED scheme and came with this one!

get money!