All you sankie loving trailor-trash, Lets talk seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Majora said:
We know how to make love to them and how to treat them with respect.
May be you should learn from us so you don't lose your wife again when you come back.
This is such a lovely comment Majora and sooooooo true, thats probably why so many of them are jealous. :p

Dec 9, 2002
On any other subject I enjoy reading your posts AZB, but when you get on this bloody high horse of yours, you really p**s me off. I'm just getting a bit sick of you spouting off all the time about "low life Dominican trash".

I've said it before, you are the biggest snob I have ever met in my entire life. Why don't you just keep your rantings to yourself?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ladybird said:
That is precisely why quite a few of us are becoming more and more angry at some of the postings on here Jeff ,,,the disgusting attitude of some on here towards the Dominican people. I myself feel if they find it so distasteful why dont they just bug..r off back to whence they came..

If the posting are so disgusting may I suggest you stay out of the mars/venus forum.

A question was asked and unless I missed it the word Black was not mentioned and we are NOT allowed in any forum to discuss race and racism.
Last year when I became moderator I fought very hard to have some balance here and that is why we have stickies such as "Successful Relationships and Positive Stories about Dominicans. But they don't seem to generate as much excitment as someone asking if rolling in the hay with someone is true love or should they move to DR to be with their one week love of their life. It's not an attack on all Dominican people because it was I would delete it as I have deleted so many posts in the past before you came along.

ebonyjeff

Sep 23, 2003
Anna, this is the section of AZB's post I'm refering too. He seems to be saying you can't be a decent dominican guy if you're black. Doesn't sound like a fair way to judge people. And some one who is black might just view it as a derogatory comment.

Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc) finds one of these barrio poor girls attractive, they usually sneak them to a motel and then dump then in their ghetto and leave. they make sure no one sees them with them anywhere.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Don't worry Ladybird

Anna Coniglio said:
If the posting are so disgusting may I suggest you stay out of the mars/venus forum.

I'm with you on this one! Not everyone on this board gets the equal treatment of being allowed to state their opinion - which is all you have done here. Get used to these kind of remarks because they come fast and furious and always from the same people ;) !

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
AZB said:
Does it matter if he / she is a sankie or not, its all too simple to see what is good for you and what is not.
If you meet a guy who is uneducated (speaking english doesn't qualify him as educated, bums speaks english in usa), and he is poor, lives with family, or rents a room somewhere in a ghetto, lacks a car and doesn't have money to pay for your date in a fancy place, then he is for sure a total loser in dominican society. The truth is that you incoming tourists only stay in resorts or near the beach, so naturally you only mingle with dominican dirt. These dominicans in those areas are the poorest and the lowest class people that you would find in this island. No decent dominican from santiago or capital would want to know them let alone date them. These are the lowest of the lowest cast folks in DR. Now having said all that, no educated dominican is proud to be even seen with them in public. These domincians are labeled, chopos, grillos etc.
Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc) finds one of these barrio poor girls attractive, they usually sneak them to a motel and then dump then in their ghetto and leave. they make sure no one sees them with them anywhere.
Now these poor girls that I am talking about are knock-outs, as compared to cheap ugly slimy whores in puerto plata or sosua/cabarete. Then you have the foreigners who are seen hand in hand proudly exhibiting their hooker friend to every passing tourists in the streets. What the hell do you see in them that we seem to be missing out? What is so charming about these star-trek freaky creatures that you find so attractive? why is it that so many guys want to marry then and make ugly babies with them?
I can understand a fat, freckled faces 45 plus yrs old tourist feamle with a 22 yrs old cheap ghetto hotel servent. She has no choice but to get what comes to her, but what I don't understand is that why so many of you slim girls, supposedly educated elegant women find these ghetto losers so fun to be with? What is it that you have common with them? aren't you embarrassed to be seen with these low life poor losers in public? Don't you care what people think of you all? What is it that makes you want to have babies with them and make you want to lose all you have to move into a ghetto with his family? what is it that makes you fall in love with a guy who lives with 10 family members in a small house and makes 100 dollars / month and takes orders from another loser who makes 150 dollars / month in the same hotel?
What is it that makes you feel he is the right man for you?
what is it that repels you about the decent educated american men in your own country? What is it that a north american male lacks that these ghetto monsters seems to have in abundance? Please lets talk real stuff and get to the point once and for all.
What is it that makes you women fall for these cheap, uneducated, lowlife scums of dominican society? What is so exciting about them that you can't get from a decent man back home? What would it take you to go out with your own men? What is the real deal? lets cut the BS and get to the point.
I have had enough of this trailor trash behavior.
AZB

This is strictly my opinion and what I have observed. It does not matter that a woman is educated, smart, beautiful and thin, if she has low self esteem she will see nothing wrong in having a fling with one of these guys you described AZB. (I believe CC stated this in another thread recently, and I couldn't agree with him more) and just think, if the beautiful ones are falling, there is no hope for the regular looking girls once these guys zero in on them. They haven't got a chance in hell. It's all a matter of how you were raised and how highly you think of yourself. You need to have a strong foundation in order not to contemplate such a union. AZB, you say that a decent dominican person w/ not be caught dead with these people, and you are correct, but you need to take into consideration the dominican upbringing. It's totally different from the american/european way of thinking. Now adays everything goes. But the dominican way is still intact (and of course I'm talking about the type of dominican you referred to above. Not all dominicans are subjected to such a strict upbringing).

There is nothing wrong in enjoying a vacation and taking it a step further, if you so desire, but women in my opinion, are not made that way. They get attached and that's when the entire thing goes sour.

Another observation, if I made: I believe that half the women who write us about being in love etc. are not really in love. They experienced something different, while on vacation, and they think they're in love. Not so, love takes time. I'd wager that if they only wait and give the relationship time, these guys will start to get on their nerves and they w/ want nothing to do with them as they w/ see them for what they really are. Again, I have to mention Trina's and Maryanne's stories, see the difference? That's love.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ebonyjeff said:
Anna, this is the section of AZB's post I'm refering too. He seems to be saying you can't be a decent dominican guy if you're black. Doesn't sound like a fair way to judge people. And some one who is black might just view it as a derogatory comment.

Jeff do you live in the DR? Maybe this is what goes on wheter you like the words or not. I don't mean to defend AZB :rolleyes: I've had many battles with him in the past and I've deleted more posts of his then anyone else but unfortunately he's right about some, I said SOME of the things he writes about. It may not be pretty but there it is.

I love all Dominicans. Look at my pictures and you'll see I've been everywhere.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002

A question was asked and unless I missed it the word Black was not mentioned and we are NOT allowed in any forum to discuss race and racism.

No Anna, a question was not asked the thread was started on its own. Sankies are sankies, calling every poor illiterate Dominican trash is indicting many good people of the country because of ignorance.
The country is poor, no shock there, because of its poverty, people in rural areas are not able to properly get an education. Does this make them trash or causalities of the system.

Attack the sankies all you want, just watch the brush with which you paint with!

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
ebonyjeff said:
What I do not understand is why what I would consider racist comments are so easily tolerated on this site. Granted I am an American black a because of my experiences in this country just a little sensitive about this issue, however, I would hope someone other than myself recognizes that there is a great deal of elitism voiced on this site that in my opinion verges on a colonial attitude. Is as if a large number of you exist in a exclusive perserve that does not include the people you come in contact with on a day to day basis. Just because they have not had the oppurtunity that was available for you does not mean that they should not be respected as human beings.

Jeff

LOL.. Jeff you're beating a dead horse over the head. You'll strangle yourself trying to figure out why so many racist comments are allowed on this board. My advice is to you is to either ignore it or go elsewhere. The owner of this site(Rob) condones it so there really isn't much you can do. He'll tell you because he screws black dominican women on the regular he's not racist. But whatever, I tuned him out a long time ago.

I rarely post anymore because of the politics on this board. The owner has admitted to me that he sleeps with certain posters which is why they can say basically anything they want while others are censored.(I still have the emails to prove it)

I hope you read this before it's deleted because chances it will be gone by the time I hit post. AZB can say that non-blacks are what is considered a decent human being but I'll get censored because the truth stings.

So just ignore the racist comments and feel sorry for those who make them and those that allow them because they are the true victims in life.

So when you ask why so much racism on a board full of whites you'll get is the same answer each and every time, "I have black friends, a black cook, a black field hand, a black mistress, a black wife, black kids, etc.. so of course I'm not racist" Just remind them so did Master So-and-so on his southern plantation and that will pretty much end the conversation.

Smooches...clip.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:

It's not an attack on all Dominican people because it was I would delete it as I have deleted so many posts in the past before you came along.

AZB said:

No Anna, AZB's comment was not an attack on all Dominican people as you put it- but an attack on all black people. WTF? So you have to be non-black to be decent? Just because you have a couple of pics of your black friends in a picture book doesn't make that comment acceptable.

Hey if you don't see anything wrong with this comment then that's on you. This is your forum, you're the mod, do as you wish. But it's not fair to tell folks not to come around if they can't take comments like that. Just like AZB had every right to post his comment, posters have every right to comment on it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A "little More" on the "Low Self Etreem" issue!

Woman comes from a family where her father left when she was young,if she was lucky,or worse yet,a drunk who abused her and her mother!!!!!She never heard a kind word while growing up,and she was never "Good Enough"!!!!!!

She arrives in the DR where the men have more "Lines" than "Codetel"!(Now if I used these lines in the USA,women would just laugh in my face!Sooooooo,this"waiter" tells her how beautiful,sexy,smart,etc.,etc.,she is,and it's "Lights Out,Panties Down,Legs Up"!!!!!
First orgasm she ever had with more than one person in the room!
She is in "Lust"!!!
What little self-respect she ever had is now flushed down the toilet like a used condom(Hopefully she used a condom,these guys go "both Ways" as long as somebody "Pays!)
Men are exactly the same as these women,except that we "learn" from the experience,and women have eternal hope that "This One" is different!
For one night of pleasure the woman spends the rest of her life feeling cheap,and used!
Men just look at it as another "notch" on our belt! Since,one way or another,we always end up paying for what we get!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
[

Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc)
Anna, I do not see how you can even attempt to say that this is not a racist statement! It states that a decent dominican would be non-black. In other posts he call them ugly black hookers. He equates nice decent dominican women with being white skinned. Someone who sits back and allows others to make outright racist statements is just as guilty as the one making the statements. In USA no young decent attractive female would be caught dead with most of these old ugly men on this board. The men themseves even know it. Kathy

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
AZB said:
but what I don't understand is that why so many of you slim girls, supposedly educated elegant women find these ghetto losers so fun to be with?
AZB

Come on now, you KNOW why they are so fun to be with. I always wondered why you guys get so worked up if you had no use for sankies and "fatties" that date them. This is really what bothers you, no matter how much of stud you are in your little third world Kingdom, these attractive European and American white women are not available to you. These lowlife, scumbags can get azz you can't buy. :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
LOPTKA said:
[

In USA no young decent attractive female would be caught dead with most of these old ugly men on this board. The men themseves even know it. Kathy

Wow is this your statement or AZB's? Hard to tell the difference.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Some of you folks have no clue, do you?

I see the folks who make the loudest noise know the least about this island. Most of you folks who are crying racism and throwing stones at me don't have any idea at all of what I am talking about. Most of you folks who claim to live here don't even speak spanish and never will. You folks don't even know a single decent dominican except for your gardener, sankie lover and their family and friends.
Lets get one thing straight: I am not racist, I am not even white. then again, you don't have to be a racist to be white or black. Look at it this way, maybe all of you sankie lovers are racist because this country is full of dominican white folks as well yet you folks only choose to go out with dominican blacks. Many of you folks don't even want anything to do with whites, so doesn't that make you a racist?
The thing is, almost 99.99 % sankies and resort workers are blacks. So thats why I mentioned, "Non-white" in my post because not a single one seem to date a single white dominican or even know of one. So doesn't that make you a racist in your own manner?
The point is simple: If you are racist and only into black dominicans then why choose the lowest of them all? why not choose a black dominican who is classy, educated, owns a car, a house and has elegance; pays for the date and is proud? Note: just because you own a car and educated, you are not elite, just a decent deominican as opposed to a hotel worker. Do I make myself clear? I guess not. so I will say more. You are not discriminited against becuase of your color, it all depends on your class and appearance. You could be white and act like trailor trash, guess what we call them in USA? Red necks, trailor trash etc. They are just as bad as the ghetto trash we talk about in other posts. You could be a dominican and black but with style, elegance and education and you will be accepted as any normal decent human being. We have many lawyers and doctors who are black domincians yet hold very high positions in dominican society. They hang with us daily everywhere and we are all treated equally because we are all from the same social class.
Why does it always have to be a guy / gal from a campo, from a borken family or worse from the streets to be a good human being? Whats wrong with finding a nice dominican lawyer or a doctor from a city with good solid family background? Does that make then a lousy human being by default just becuase they are not from a poor campo broken up family?
You people are so full of sh*t. I want to introduce you to my dominican brother who is my best friend since 1986. He happen to be black but doesn't fit your description of a sankie. He is elegant, he travels to europe, has a good job and is considered a very decent human being. Sorry to disappoint you all, he is not from the streets and doesn't sankie around like your friends do. He wouldn't want to be friends whith those trashy dominican people I read about in this forum. Its just not his style.
So why does my posts poke like a spike to some folks and not to others? The same folks who are offended are the onces who fall into the catagory that I have defined earlier. They are only here to socialize with cheap, low life dominicans and don't fit into meeting the decent folks of this island. They only know resort areas and fear traveling to any other parts of this island. They don't speak spanish and never will. They live in their own little coccoons. They feel very proud to discuss things with poor uneducated dominicans who don't seem to have a clue of what they are saying, thus it makes them feel smart and tall. The same folks can't even speak 2 words with decent educated dominicans becuase they know they will not be taken seriously with their limited knowledge of this country. These educated dominicans think you folks are not worthy of friendship becuase of your cheap behavior in this country and the type of people you move with. So listen up to folks like us who live here and stop being ignorants for once. Open up your eyes and see the real DR.
regards,
AZB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Shame on Rob

ClippedWing said:
LOL.. The owner of this site(Rob) condones it so there really isn't much you can do. He'll tell you because he screws black dominican women on the regular he's not racist.

I hope you read this before it's deleted because chances it will be gone by the time I hit post. AZB can say that non-blacks are what is considered a decent human being but I'll get censored because the truth stings.

So when you ask why so much racism on a board full of whites

I think that (Rob) may screw whites, yellows and reds also.

Clip, is not full of whites a little racist?

Charlie

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
chuckuindy said:
I think that (Rob) may screw whites, yellows and reds also.

Clip, is not full of whites a little racist?

Charlie

If you feel it's racist then I guess it is. I don't own your feelings or perceptions, you do and if you find it offensive then that's on you. I didn't call names, make derogatory statements or anything else. But if you choose to anal-lyze my post to find something racist in it to make your point.. Knock yourself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.