All you sankie loving trailor-trash, Lets talk seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
chuckuindy said:
I think that (Rob) may screw whites, yellows and reds also.

Clip, is not full of whites a little racist?

Charlie

What ClippedWing said is obviously not racist, everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon because what she said about some members consistently saying racist comments was true. Compare apples with apples, not apples with watermelons!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ebonyjeff said:
Anna, this is the section of AZB's post I'm refering too. He seems to be saying you can't be a decent dominican guy if you're black. Doesn't sound like a fair way to judge people. And some one who is black might just view it as a derogatory comment.

Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc) finds one of these barrio poor girls attractive, they usually sneak them to a motel and then dump then in their ghetto and leave. they make sure no one sees them with them anywhere.
Jeffy, AZB is simply speaking about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans. They are the most prejudiced people I have ever met. They would make segragation worse than the US in the early 50's if they were able to. Black Dominicans call themselves white. A Dominican woman won't work outdoors for fear of getting darker and unloved.

He is not being prejudiced against blacks as opposed to telling it like it is in the DR. I disagree with the man on more subjects than I agree with him on just like everyone else on the board but he is speaking from a Dominican perspective. The lighter the skin the higher up on the class ladder you are. Simple as that for a lot of people.

Scott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Fiesta Mama said:
What ClippedWing said is obviously not racist, everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon because what she said about some members consistently saying racist comments was true. Compare apples with apples, not apples with watermelons!
Not only is she a racist but a racist with a big clip on her shoulder!

Are you striving for gold?

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
I see the folks who make the loudest noise know the least about this island. Most of you folks who are crying racism and throwing stones at me don't have any idea at all of what I am talking about. Most of you folks who claim to live here don't even speak spanish and never will. You folks don't even know a single decent dominican except for your gardener, sankie lover and their family and friends.

Well I'm speaking pretty loudly and I don't have to live on the Island to do so. You view the people with blinders because of about 1% of the Island's population that happens to work in or near a resort and be a Sankie. I know many decent Dominicans, heck 99% of US, are decent Dominicans.

Lets get one thing straight: I am not racist, I am not even white. then again, you don't have to be a racist to be white or black. Look at it this way, maybe all of you sankie lovers are racist because this country is full of dominican white folks as well yet you folks only choose to go out with dominican blacks. Many of you folks don't even want anything to do with whites, so doesn't that make you a racist?

That made little sense, but if it helps, I am Dominican and I am white, so what's your point?

The thing is, almost 99.99 % sankies and resort workers are blacks. So thats why I mentioned, "Non-white" in my post because not a single one seem to date a single white dominican or even know of one. So doesn't that make you a racist in your own manner?

What's the official tally? Approximately what 12%-15% of Dominicans are "white," how much more does that number go down when you eliminate those whites from Santiago, where there are no beaches or resorts? With those odds, why is it so strange that they don't date a white Dominican? On the other hand, the question should be, why does it concern you that a Sankie doesn't date a white Dominican?

The point is simple: If you are racist and only into black dominicans then why choose the lowest of them all? why not choose a black dominican who is classy, educated, owns a car, a house and has elegance; pays for the date and is proud?

These people are on vacation for a friggin week. How many black lawyers and doctors do you know that live in POP or Boca Chica, that hang near resort areas? Come one get real!

Note: just because you own a car and educated, you are not elite, just a decent deominican as opposed to a hotel worker.

Just a decent Dominican, as opposed to a hotel worker? Let me ponder that for a minute. Oh I get it, Hotel workers are not decent people. Geez I'd hate to see what you say about people that work at McDonald's.

Do I make myself clear? I guess not.

That's the first thing I've agreed with you

You are not discriminited against becuase of your color, it all depends on your class and appearance.

In your case, where you work also plays a prominent role.

You could be white and act like trailor trash, guess what we call them in USA? Red necks, trailor trash etc. They are just as bad as the ghetto trash we talk about in other posts. You could be a dominican and black but with style, elegance and education and you will be accepted as any normal decent human being.

So long as you don't work at a resort, because of course only losers do that.

We have many lawyers and doctors who are black domincians yet hold very high positions in dominican society. They hang with us daily everywhere and we are all treated equally because we are all from the same social class.

"us", "we" One can only be so blessed to be able to hang, with the "us" and the "we" in you social circle. Here's a memo for ya, no matter what social class or education level you are, you should still treat everyone "equally", I know Kindergarten was a long time ago, but they should have taught you that then.

Why does it always have to be a guy / gal from a campo, from a borken family or worse from the streets to be a good human being?

Why does someone have to be a lawyer or a doctor to be a good human being?

Whats wrong with finding a nice dominican lawyer or a doctor from a city with good solid family background? Does that make then a lousy human being by default just becuase they are not from a poor campo broken up family?

What's wrong with finding a NICE person, period? Emphasis on "nice" of course. Why must we label people? My mom grew up in a poor campo back in the 40's and 50's and I assure you her and the people that still remain in the town have an infinite amount of more class than you do. People that would give the shirts off of their backs, regardless of whether you're a whore or a lawyer.

You people are so full of sh*t.

A minute ago we were trying to be with "us" and "we", now we are just "you people", where's the love?

I want to introduce you to my dominican brother who is my best friend since 1986. He happen to be black but doesn't fit your description of a sankie.

Correction, he doesn't fit YOUR description of a Sankie....carry on....

He is elegant, he travels to europe, has a good job and is considered a very decent human being.

He travels to Europe? Well crap, he must be classy. What in God's green earth does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Heck I must be extra special, since I actually studied in France and lived there for a few months.

Sorry to disappoint you all, he is not from the streets and doesn't sankie around like your friends do. He wouldn't want to be friends whith those trashy dominican people I read about in this forum. Its just not his style.

Why would he want to have trashy Dominican friends when he's got you?

So why does my posts poke like a spike to some folks and not to others?

Hey some people liked Trujillo, Castro and George Bush, to each his own.

The same folks who are offended are the onces who fall into the catagory that I have defined earlier.

I don't recall you defining, human beings with a conscience in your previous post, sorry.

Oh well, I'm bored answering all of this, so I'll leave it there. Every place has scum, every place has nice people. Where they work or their education level does NOT define a person's personality. Then again, that's my opinion, of course, what do I know, I'm only a Dominican that lives in NY and travels to the Island about 4x per year.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Need to have deep skin!

ClippedWing said:
The owner of this site(Rob) condones it so there really isn't much you can do. He'll tell you because he screws black dominican women on the regular he's not racist. But whatever, I tuned him out a long time ago.

I rarely post anymore because of the politics on this board. The owner has admitted to me that he sleeps with certain posters which is why they can say basically anything they want while others are censored.(I still have the emails to prove it)

So when you ask why so much racism on a board full of whites you'll get is the same answer each and every time, "I have black friends, a black cook, a black field hand, a black mistress, a black wife, black kids, etc.. so of course I'm not racist" Just remind them so did Master So-and-so on his southern plantation and that will pretty much end the conversation.

Smooches...clip.
Those are very serious accusations that you are throwing around about Robert. I have had a few arguments with some posters here, including Larry, AZB, Xanaduranch, and even someone that told me when my father was very sick, to go "fu** yourself, I have no symphathy for you" and since these people do not know me, I do not take thir attacks seriously. Mind you, I will attack and defend myself to no end but at the end of the day, I sleep very well. That said, I DO like Larry, I DO like AZB, I DO like Xanaduranch(althought our fighting got very heated). Now do I agree with EVERYTHING they say?, hell no. But that does not mean that they are bad people. I have never seen the race card being tolerated in this site. Far from that, I have read many posts where a moderator or Robert would warn people that if they keep on talking about race, that the thread would be closed. I really do not know, nor I care, what happened between you and Robert that have you saying these things about him but just remember, IMHO, for what I have seen, no one is a racist here. I could be wrong, but so far I have not notice it. By the way, not everybody that post here is white, and AZB is far from being white.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black.

AZB said:
I want to introduce you to my dominican brother who is my best friend since 1986.AZB

The last refuge of a racist.:cheeky: Most people would agree with your overall message. And quite a few of your post are helpful and informative. I think it's your liberal use of words like "ugly", "gorillas", "monsters" and references to "bad hair" that give people pause. These things have nothing to do with class, education or character. Why should any of these women bother to meet your dominican brother, he'll only give them babies with "bad hair." The fact is, other posters on this board have made same points you make without the throwing in racial references. You seem take pleasure taking jabs at physical characteristics of black people. But hey, you have a black friend, so I guess you get a pass. There people out here reading your posts that don't naturally equate being black with being ugly. There are those of African descent that don't aspire to whiteness. So while your cracks may play well among DR blacks. Those who like their black features will be offended. Is that so dificult to understand?

Super Lou

May 17, 2004
AZB said:
Does it matter if he / she is a sankie or not, its all too simple to see what is good for you and what is not.
If you meet a guy who is uneducated (speaking english doesn't qualify him as educated, bums speaks english in usa), and he is poor, lives with family, or rents a room somewhere in a ghetto, lacks a car and doesn't have money to pay for your date in a fancy place, then he is for sure a total loser in dominican society. The truth is that you incoming tourists only stay in resorts or near the beach, so naturally you only mingle with dominican dirt. These dominicans in those areas are the poorest and the lowest class people that you would find in this island. No decent dominican from santiago or capital would want to know them let alone date them. These are the lowest of the lowest cast folks in DR. Now having said all that, no educated dominican is proud to be even seen with them in public. These domincians are labeled, chopos, grillos etc.
Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc) finds one of these barrio poor girls attractive, they usually sneak them to a motel and then dump then in their ghetto and leave. they make sure no one sees them with them anywhere.
Now these poor girls that I am talking about are knock-outs, as compared to cheap ugly slimy whores in puerto plata or sosua/cabarete. Then you have the foreigners who are seen hand in hand proudly exhibiting their hooker friend to every passing tourists in the streets. What the hell do you see in them that we seem to be missing out? What is so charming about these star-trek freaky creatures that you find so attractive? why is it that so many guys want to marry then and make ugly babies with them?
I can understand a fat, freckled faces 45 plus yrs old tourist feamle with a 22 yrs old cheap ghetto hotel servent. She has no choice but to get what comes to her, but what I don't understand is that why so many of you slim girls, supposedly educated elegant women find these ghetto losers so fun to be with? What is it that you have common with them? aren't you embarrassed to be seen with these low life poor losers in public? Don't you care what people think of you all? What is it that makes you want to have babies with them and make you want to lose all you have to move into a ghetto with his family? what is it that makes you fall in love with a guy who lives with 10 family members in a small house and makes 100 dollars / month and takes orders from another loser who makes 150 dollars / month in the same hotel?
What is it that makes you feel he is the right man for you?
what is it that repels you about the decent educated american men in your own country? What is it that a north american male lacks that these ghetto monsters seems to have in abundance? Please lets talk real stuff and get to the point once and for all.
What is it that makes you women fall for these cheap, uneducated, lowlife scums of dominican society? What is so exciting about them that you can't get from a decent man back home? What would it take you to go out with your own men? What is the real deal? lets cut the BS and get to the point.
I have had enough of this trailor trash behavior.
AZB

Wow, what do you mean by "non-black"?
Are you referring to a White Dominican man in this statement?

Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc) finds one of these barrio poor girls attractiv

Is your perception of race, color, and creed so shallow? Is this the norm in your society among the so-called elite or well to do Dominicans?

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
miguel said:
I have never seen the race card being tolerated in this site. Far from that, I have read many posts where a moderator or Robert would warn people that if they keep on talking about race, that the thread would be closed. I really do not know, nor I care, what happened between you and Robert that have you saying these things about him but just remember, IMHO, for what I have seen, no one is a racist here. I could be wrong, but so far I have not notice it. By the way, not everybody that post here is white, and AZB is far from being white.

What's your point? Because you, Miguel, feel that since you have not seen any comments that you felt were racist that I, ClippedWing, and others shouldn't also?

Who are you to tell me and others how we should feel and see things?

You just said you don't know the history of what all went down with Rob so you don't even really know what's going on and you would probably be better off minding your business before you go taking up for someone without a full understanding of the situation. But if you did your research you would see the REAL reason why race threads where stopped on this forum and trust me when I say it had nothing to do with right and wrong or because Rob was some caring individual concerned about comments being made about blacks.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
miguel said:
Those are very serious accusations that you are throwing around about Robert.

She's like a little kid that has temper tantrums.

Myself and the moderators usually leave her posts on the board because they have good entertainment value.

I think she?s kind of funny myself? :lick:

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Robert said:
She's like a little kid that has temper tantrums.

Myself and the moderators usually leave her posts on the board because they have good entertainment value.

I think she?s kind of funny myself? :lick:

Whatever Rob.

I go away for a little while, come back and you simpletons are still running amuck.

Same ol stuff. Same ol posters, saying the same ol thing about the same ol topics.

It's like being in a loop on this website. I'm bored already.

Smooches...Clip.

Super Lou

May 17, 2004
NY1 said:
That's such BS. You just basically described many of the people that live in the "campo." I know many people that fit your stereotype who happen to be wonderful people that were just born poor.
I'm sure you'll find a "sankie" that is none of the above, does that make them special in your eyes?
I sometimes wish people would come off of their high horses.

I agree with you totally. Many on the forum, it appears have forgotten their roots. Most of us, with the blessings of our creator, now live much better than the previous generation. But we must not forget the things that helped us prosper, nor should we forget that the less fortunate of today may become successful in the future.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
ClippedWing said:
You just said you don't know the history of what all went down with Rob...

Please enlighten me?

Did I sleep with you and forget? I'm so sorry, should I send flowers?
You know what it's like, so many posters these days, hard to remember faces.

Licks... Rob

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Robert said:
Please enlighten me?

Did I sleep with you and forget? I'm so sorry, should I send flowers?
You know what it's like, so many posters these days, hard to remember faces.

Licks... Rob

Your mother should have swallowed you.

Seriously. She should have gulped your simple "***" down in one big gulp.

I don't even know why I"m responding to you. You're probably excited that I'm even acknowledging you. I'm mad that I just wasted 2 minutes of my precious time responding to you. I could have used these two minutes doing something useful like picking boogers or watching paint dry, but No, I wasted them on you. Even I can be a loser sometimes.

Smooches...Clip.

Super Lou

May 17, 2004
AZB said:
I see the folks who make the loudest noise know the least about this island. Most of you folks who are crying racism and throwing stones at me don't have any idea at all of what I am talking about. Most of you folks who claim to live here don't even speak spanish and never will. You folks don't even know a single decent dominican except for your gardener, sankie lover and their family and friends.
Lets get one thing straight: I am not racist, I am not even white. then again, you don't have to be a racist to be white or black. Look at it this way, maybe all of you sankie lovers are racist because this country is full of dominican white folks as well yet you folks only choose to go out with dominican blacks. Many of you folks don't even want anything to do with whites, so doesn't that make you a racist?
The thing is, almost 99.99 % sankies and resort workers are blacks. So thats why I mentioned, "Non-white" in my post because not a single one seem to date a single white dominican or even know of one. So doesn't that make you a racist in your own manner?
The point is simple: If you are racist and only into black dominicans then why choose the lowest of them all? why not choose a black dominican who is classy, educated, owns a car, a house and has elegance; pays for the date and is proud? Note: just because you own a car and educated, you are not elite, just a decent deominican as opposed to a hotel worker. Do I make myself clear? I guess not. so I will say more. You are not discriminited against becuase of your color, it all depends on your class and appearance. You could be white and act like trailor trash, guess what we call them in USA? Red necks, trailor trash etc. They are just as bad as the ghetto trash we talk about in other posts. You could be a dominican and black but with style, elegance and education and you will be accepted as any normal decent human being. We have many lawyers and doctors who are black domincians yet hold very high positions in dominican society. They hang with us daily everywhere and we are all treated equally because we are all from the same social class.
Why does it always have to be a guy / gal from a campo, from a borken family or worse from the streets to be a good human being? Whats wrong with finding a nice dominican lawyer or a doctor from a city with good solid family background? Does that make then a lousy human being by default just becuase they are not from a poor campo broken up family?
You people are so full of sh*t. I want to introduce you to my dominican brother who is my best friend since 1986. He happen to be black but doesn't fit your description of a sankie. He is elegant, he travels to europe, has a good job and is considered a very decent human being. Sorry to disappoint you all, he is not from the streets and doesn't sankie around like your friends do. He wouldn't want to be friends whith those trashy dominican people I read about in this forum. Its just not his style.
So why does my posts poke like a spike to some folks and not to others? The same folks who are offended are the onces who fall into the catagory that I have defined earlier. They are only here to socialize with cheap, low life dominicans and don't fit into meeting the decent folks of this island. They only know resort areas and fear traveling to any other parts of this island. They don't speak spanish and never will. They live in their own little coccoons. They feel very proud to discuss things with poor uneducated dominicans who don't seem to have a clue of what they are saying, thus it makes them feel smart and tall. The same folks can't even speak 2 words with decent educated dominicans becuase they know they will not be taken seriously with their limited knowledge of this country. These educated dominicans think you folks are not worthy of friendship becuase of your cheap behavior in this country and the type of people you move with. So listen up to folks like us who live here and stop being ignorants for once. Open up your eyes and see the real DR.
regards,
AZB

It seems that a lot of your ramblings about sankies, class, and race are brought by DR's tourism industry and nothing else. Different cultures mingle and that is good and bad. Fact that tourism brings in big revenue for your country. It also allows for most foreigners to appreciate DR for other things besides what the media shows excellent ballplayers, and poverty.

However, it also brings other vices and influences: sankies, prostitution, etc. Around resort areas, these vices and influences are more prevalent, and in fact cater to tourists, whether the middle and upper class Dominicans like it or not. Tourists like DR for many reasons, mostly the location, price and freindly people( No matter the race or class).

Some tourists do not mind a person's income, status, etc. If it were different, another island would have been the vacation destination.

To most, the tone in your threads seems very shallow and degrading to most Dominicans who by most world standards, are poor but respectable people.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Escott said:
Are you striving for gold?

I post when I have something to say and unless I am mistaken this is an open forum. I don't have hateful things to say to others and I try my best to offer helpful information when I can. I am as much entitled to my opinions as anyone else here. It seems to me that when someone says something someone does not agree with they get out the pitch fork and start slinging insults instead of just stating their opinion. For you to think that someone would aspire to "gold" status on some on-line forum is pretty sad! Are you striving for platimum?

By the way, I have seen hotel workers of every colour and shade working at resorts. So if someone was dating a "white" hotel worker is that person still considered a sanky?

Super Lou

May 17, 2004
LOPTKA said:
[

Now if a decent dominican guy (nice job, late model car, and elegance, non-black etc)
Anna, I do not see how you can even attempt to say that this is not a racist statement! It states that a decent dominican would be non-black. In other posts he call them ugly black hookers. He equates nice decent dominican women with being white skinned. Someone who sits back and allows others to make outright racist statements is just as guilty as the one making the statements. In USA no young decent attractive female would be caught dead with most of these old ugly men on this board. The men themseves even know it. Kathy

I agree with you totally. I understand the distinction of the classes, but all of this is counterproductive to the culture and economy. First of all, no country can thrive economically with the majority of the people frowned upon and denied the economic rewards of success.

Secondly, the culture & people will soon clash as Dominicans become more vocal politically. This socioeconomic condition will continue to cause DR more problems in the future. Due to racism and lack of opportunities, many of the downtrodden leave for brighter futures and never return permanently. This takes bright, motivated people out of the country for good. After a while, this takes a toll on DR. All due to Racism/ class distinction.

Keep fighting to Erase Racism Everywhere!!!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
ClippedWing said:
Even I can be a loser sometimes.

You sure are, bringing my mother into your post shows all the signs.
Amazing the amount of foot stamping and BS people will go to try and get their opinion/point across.

I?ll leave your post up, so we can all get an insight into the ?real? ClippedWing.

It's a shame my mum is not about, I'm sure she would have enjoyed responding.
Then again, maybe not, she had more class...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good grief now we're insulting people's Mothers? Hold that thought I shall return with my final thought on this.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Robert said:
You sure are, bringing my mother into your post shows all the signs.
Amazing the amount of foot stamping and BS people will go to try and get their opinion/point across.

I?ll leave your post up, so we can all get an insight into the ?real? ClippedWing.

It's a shame my mum is not about, I'm sure she would have enjoyed responding.
Then again, maybe not, she had more class...

I think I got my point across clearly. I dislike you, have zero respect for you, I think you're a joke and you should be ashamed of yourself for lamely attmempting to get some sympathy.

The real Clip? You simpletons don't even know my real name. It's a ******* message board. I can be whoever I choose to be. My name is Clip. D. Wing. Yes that's the "real" me....LOL What a joke. The sooner you realize that you are nothing but a mere pixel to me the sooner you'll stop thinking that I care about what you say, feel, do.

Yes please leave my post up so the entire world can see for themselves what I think of you. Hey can you make my post bigger? maybe make it blink and flash like a marquee sign, better yet can you make it a sticky...LOL

Smooches...Clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.