Am I naive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Guys, thank you ALL so much for your feedback. There's some good feedback from the romantics and the realists!
I feel so conflicted at the moment. I need time to process...
Unit5:

Please take what you read on the thread with a grain of salt, most of the posters here are pensioners and clip coupons to save RD10 pesos on a mango @ Playero on Tuesday.

Try taking the Western Union out of the equation and see if she replies.
29 years old and two kids, you got baggage here son, find a newer model without kids!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Guys, thank you ALL so much for your feedback. There's some good feedback from the romantics and the realists!
I'll tell you the same thing I told another esteemed member here with a similar situation:

You came to this island for a vacation at a resort. An island with millions of attractive, friendly women who would love to meet a man like you.

I'm guessing this woman is one of the first ones you met here, and somehow, in your mind you have found the woman for you. Does that not strike you as a little odd?

What do you think your chances are of finding one in a million?

A single woman with 2 kids can be an better actress than any one you will find in Hollywood.

Brother, don't be fooled.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Unit5:

Please take what you read on the thread with a grain of salt, most of the posters here are pensioners and clip coupons to save RD10 pesos on a mango @ Playero on Tuesday.

29 years old and two kids, you got baggage here son, find a newer model without kids!
dont know any posters that fit that bill but I can tell you that there are many who live and work here that are speaking from experience

Reactions: drstock

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
I can understand the fixation on the younger woman .... but would it not be better to seek a cougar whose kids are grown and gone? Look at it this was, if those aren't your kids, you'll always be in second place in her heart.
Good luck

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I can understand the fixation on the younger woman .... but would it not be better to seek a cougar whose kids are grown and gone? Look at it this was, if those aren't your kids, you'll always be in second place in her heart.
Good luck
Nope. Kids, mother, family, then you, in that order. Never doubt that.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Nope. Kids, mother, family, then you, in that order. Never doubt that.
One has to actually have children of his/her own to fully appreciate what you would be willing to do for them .
There are no limitations .. you would do anything . literally .

So yeagh, Lying to some Estupido horny Gringo so they can have a better life .
CHECK .

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
My advice to Unit5 is that you need an abundance mindset here in the Dominican Republic.
Chicas: There are many
Gringos: There are few
Remember that and act accordingly.
In the Dominican Republic you can range from 20 up to 60.
Set the terms.
Operate by your rules.
But do not bring your western standards and values here to the Dominican Republic.
They will not serve you well brother.
Trust me on this.
Dominican men impregnate and leave.
Remember that
And if having a young Latino baby mama is your thing
I could not think of a better place than the Dominican Republic to do it.
Just handle your business
Do not let the state become involved in your business.
And remember, all the advice you have received (including mine) may only worth what you have paid for it.
LOL!

EASTSIDE!!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Unit5:

If he does not know that "19" and No Kids ( not 29 with 2 kids and a LOT of Baggage ) is the Target Age group he should be aiming for , then he is already lost ..

but good advice..

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Your welcome.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
How could I have been so forgetful? So it's Gold, Silver, Bronze. And you get lead.
p.s. tried it once for a short time. NEVER again.
That's why I build a team.
Depth at every position
That way someone is always fighting for the starting position.
And it never matters what their priority for you is...they are tying too hard to maintain their spot in the rotation.
Especially, if you let them know that there is competition for their playing time.
But that just me...

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I hope this good stuff keeps coming. I've started an Excel sheet. I've created tabs for the members with the most profound knowledge. One thing this site has taught me is the more I learn the more I realize how much i don't know. Thanks team!
lol, if a middle-aged man does not know how to handle his chica situation, this site will not help. He will have to learn on his own and it will be costly.

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
Depth at every position
And it never matters what their priority for you is...they are tying too hard to maintain their spot in the rotation.
Especially, if you let them know that there is competition for their playing time.
But that just me...
That sounds a lot like a coach. And yeah, her kid liked me more than she did after a while.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
There should never be any emotional costs while handling your team of chicas.
There are always financial chica costs no matter the type of player on the team or how you choose to structure your team.
... this site will not help...
Then what is this site for exactly?
I hope this good stuff keeps coming. I've started an Excel sheet. I've created tabs for the members with the most profound knowledge. One thing this site has taught me is the more I learn the more I realize how much i don't know. Thanks team!
Seems like it is helping someone.
He has learned that he needs to take the bat off his shoulder and swing at a pitch close to the zone when the count is 3 and 2.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Depth at every position
But that just me...
Wow, with a harem of beauties - you must be a handsome and charismatic fellow.
those girls are 'blessed'

Status
Not open for further replies.