Am I naive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Wow, with a harem of beauties
Yes they are.
But you wouldn't know as you have not seen any of them.
But I actually fill harem by their personalities and how well they play their positions.
- you must be a handsome and charismatic fellow.
Have you ever met me?
No, I am fat, ugly with a nasty personality that I display here on DR1 on a routine basis.
But I've been told that I have other characteristics that chicas find appealing.
those girls are 'blessed'
You actually don't know half the story.
But they are!
In more ways than one.
They often bruise their knees on the ground giving thanks that I am in their lives.

NEXT!

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
He is the POINT Guard of his Dream Team of "stallions"...
1. It's funny to me how easy it is for people to move focus off the topic of the thread which is to provide advice to the OP.
2. I see a messed analogy. I am the coach. I don't have to put in the work on the court. That is the job of my team. To please me and stay in good standing with me. They have to put in the work. To get sweaty and out of breath. And go hard in the paint. Just keeping it real. If you choose to run your team differently or to just play mixed doubles (or just doubles) with one partner, dowhatchalike my DR1 brothers and sisters.
3. Since when did it become ok to refer to human beings as animals up here in DR1? (Although it does provide some interesting insights into the mentalities of some).

I guess sometimes and for some people it is more important to make a point or get a laugh than to exercise restrain and good taste.

But getting back on topic:

When I first arrived, I was coached on how to handle my social affairs in the Dominican Republic by Dominican men. My first coach was older than I was. I asked him why did he work to so hard. He told me I got kids to feed. I was like "Damn, my brother, how many kids you got?" He was like five. I'm like that is a big family. Then he explained that he had five kids with five different women. And he told me he had one more on the way. I understood then at that point why the man put in 10 hours days six days a week. He went onto explain that some of his baby mamas knew each other. That we was still on good terms with all of them and better terms with a few still.
The light went on!
So, those who choose to come up in the tread and clown me can have all the fun they like as they ride around in their clown car tossing Brugal bottles out the window and yucking it up. I simply chose to follow the path and design that many Dominican men before me have led. I shared that in the thread for the benefit of @Unit5. This is not an example of when "keeping it real" goes wrong.

EASTSIDE!!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
EASTSIDE

I can back you up on this....

We had a story here (DR1) where a Dominican fellow had 2 girlfriends and was considering a#3....

Numbers 1 & 2 didn't approve her - personally - so nixed the deal for him.....

I read it here !!

All sorts of families with different fathers for different children.....not just the males who get around !

• Love
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Big

Apr 24, 2019
There should never be any emotional costs while handling your team of chicas.
There are always financial chica costs no matter the type of player on the team or how you choose to structure your team.

Then what is this site for exactly?

Seems like it is helping someone.
He has learned that he needs to take the bat off his shoulder and swing at a pitch close to the zone when the count is 3 and 2.
as I have said before, being an educated man, I have difficulty comprehending many of your posts and analogies.

• Love
Reactions: jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
as I have said before, being an educated man, I have difficulty comprehending many of your posts and analogies.

If you go on a Friday night to BLUE ICE Piano Bar .. there are dozens of dudes who will be Philosophizing and Pontificating , with the same Style and Swagger

What you and People like me I guess don't realize is , These dudes INVENTED the Game ..
And , we as mere students can only hope that in time , some of this Vast Wisdom will rub off on us .

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Hi All,
Newbie here from Ontario, Canada. I wanted to get the your input or opinion on the scenario I will describe below.

Last December I met a lady that worked in a resort in Cabarete. She is young (29) and beautiful. I am in my forties and single. We hit it off and I ended up falling for her. We have been texting and video calling everyday since. She like many Dominicans, is a single mom with 2 young kids (2 and 4). No father around and no support payments. Many in my circle have warned me against this relationship suggesting that she just wants money. To that end, I have given her money for a damaged phone, driving lessons, travel to see her parents in Rio San Juan, help pay her children's care-giver etc. Now we are not talking of thousands here, but a few hundred dollars. By no means am I rich, but it's what I can afford. Recently she was let go at her job due to the "low season". This translates to more funds being transferred to support her and her kids. Her fan recently broke and so this too will need replacing. My question is : Am I the only one or are there a few who fall into this situation? The question is does she love me or the money because lets face it, the situation is dire for many Dominicans. Thoughts?
Nothing wrong with having the relationship and it sounds like you are happy.
Take your time and you will find out if she is the genuine article.
Every attractive woman has guys around and that is to be expected.
Try not to let your feelings over rule your good sense and keep your eyes and ears open.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Sometimes I wonder what some of the better looking girls can rake in.
I think it could rival CEO pay for some of the more skillful working the right crowd (which isn't Cabarete).
After all Big Papi's side piece got a brand new Lexus for $85 K. And I do not even find her attractive (ok a little....)
Its a lot of money.

A Canadian friend was "dating" a super attractive Dominican girl for a time in a fly down from time to time relationship.
She had her own condo and resisted showing it to him.
When he finally saw the condo he was shocked as she lived way above what he had in Canada.
Dressers with loads of bottles of hi end perfumes and closets full of expensive clothes.
He was one of many sending money and he later found out she was married to a German guy.
When he broke it off he got a phone call from her sister who commiserated with him over how bad her sis treated him and what a great guy he was.
Smart not to dump a perfectly good gringo who still has money left.
Sis was also very good looking.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
In my experience, "ALL" those who feel the need to continually brag, self-promote and portray themselves as superiour are simply overcompensating. It's obvious to "everyone else" and rightfully looked down upon. Like the dudes driving jacked-up pickups or Escalades, or cheap Chinese motos with their pants saggin', driving like tools and thinking that they're impressing people LOL :p

Or, like the wine connoisseurs who only like vino from Napa Valley, or Oregon or whatever relatively small, narrow place they think is exclusive. No one is fooled. At least no one who is worth impressing ;)

If you would look just a little closer to Senor Eastside! you'd see an experienced man, a career man, educated whether self-educated or through higher learning, or both, who is using a persona here for effect. Fooled you but I suspect that that's no real accomplishment.

• Love
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Big

Apr 24, 2019
In my experience, "ALL" those who feel the need to continually brag, self-promote and portray themselves as superiour are simply overcompensating. It's obvious to "everyone else" and rightfully looked down upon. Like the dudes driving jacked-up pickups or Escalades, or cheap Chinese motos with their pants saggin', driving like tools and thinking that they're impressing people LOL :p

Or, like the wine connoisseurs who only like vino from Napa Valley, or Oregon or whatever relatively small, narrow place they think is exclusive. No one is fooled. At least no one who is worth impressing ;)

If you would look just a little closer to Senor Eastside! you'd see an experienced man, a career man, educated whether self-educated or through higher learning, or both, who is using a persona here for effect. Fooled you but I suspect that that's no real accomplishment.
schoolmates eh .. or cellmates ?

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
You being a person quick to use terms like "woke" when referencing my posts, it does not surprise me that your blinders cause you difficulty comprehending my posts and analogies. Take them off it is possible for you. It will help you see better.

I am glad you consider yourself to be educated.
So, and I. On many levels beyond just formal education in the classroom.
You know the placers where they give you a piece of paper after you jump through their hoops and pay them their money.
I don't worry about what others think of my posts.
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forest Gump

EASTSIDE!!

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-

And what an effect it is having Senior Apostropheman.
I go from thread to thread with my own group of the "old guys in the balcony".
They be having apoplectic fits!
Can't post up anywhere without hearing from the clown car crew.
All eyes on me!
LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.