Am I naive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
@drstock

Actually, I only believe some post with bad attitudes and issues that they have dragged from their countries of origin.
And I will not name them here in order to protect the guilty.
You don't have to be a master of observation to figure out who they are.
And I often wonder if their responses to what I post is a problem with the content...
Or who I am as a poster.

I do not make judgements on entire groups of people.
I form my opinions about them individually.

Now I have sense of humor
And I have shared it with many here on DR1
And they get it.
But others don't.
I'm fine with that.

My question to you is:
Is this a community that actually prides itself on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds or not?

EASTSIDE ‼️
Most of the time, maybe.

Reactions: bob saunders

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Not as far as protecting vulnerable people, allowing misgendering to try and belittle, and "insulting" people by insinuation. I have zero issues with calling them out. Posters of posts number 113 and 115, and any that agree and encourage them. Unfortunately for them the World and LGBTQIA+ groups and allies are watching and I expect some of them to make their presence known to the owners and mods.

I happily and proudly support all LGBTQIA+ people and other oppressed groups, and if the Neanderthals here want to take issue with that they'd best buckle up! ;)

We can certainly do better than name calling and ad hominem. Vivid, energetic and even spicy public discourse is good but getting personal is not. Can we please try to keep it civil?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Not as far as protecting vulnerable people, allowing misgendering to try and belittle, and "insulting" people by insinuation. I have zero issues with calling them out. Posters of posts number 113 and 115, and any that agree and encourage them. Unfortunately for them the World and LGBTQIA+ groups and allies are watching and I expect some of them to make their presence known to the owners and mods.

I happily and proudly support all LGBTQIA+ people and other oppressed groups, and if the Neanderthals here want to take issue with that they'd best buckle up! ;)
You Sir have done just as much,, if not more name calling than almost
any other member of this forum so do not start throwing
stones in a glass house.

No one is being oppressed. It's all in your head.
Many people in life have an inferiority complex.
There are lots of ways to overcome these challenges
but you first need to look inward before finger waving
at others.

I also recommend you watch the trailer included below/ full movie
in it's entirety as it was created to help people like yourself who
are dealing with a lot of internal issues. Remember, you have to
be the one who takes the first step, no one else can do it for you.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I cant believe you guys are engaging ..
Do yourselves a Favor and stop wasting your time .. just be grateful he is taking his Meds and leave it at that .

I kind of enjoy his posts , he is all over the place , and always plays the victim Card so creatively , for himself or on behalf of someone else.

Its just pure entertainment .. hardly someone to debate anything with..

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
You Sir have done just as much,, if not more name calling than almost
any other member of this forum so do not start throwing
stones in a glass house.

No one is being oppressed. It's all in your head.
Many people in life have an inferiority complex.
There are lots of ways to overcome these challenges
but you first need to look inward before finger waving
at others.

I also recommend you watch the trailer included below/ full movie
in it's entirety as it was created to help people like yourself who
are dealing with a lot of internal issues. Remember, you have to
be the one who takes the first step, no one else can do it for you.

What a bunch of hurtful BS

You have no business pretending to make fun of or pretend to diagnose people

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Do yourselves a Favor and stop wasting your time .. just be grateful he is taking his Meds and leave it at that .

I kind of enjoy his posts , he is all over the place , and always plays the victim Card so creatively , for himself or on behalf of someone else.

You're right, but I think he's a her. Well, at least this week. But to your point, I'm no longer going to engage. Too weird and counterproductive.

Reactions: jd426

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there

You're another one who has absolutely no business even discussing, let alone belittling, people based on your BS diagnosis and mocking people based on your assumption of mental illness. Even if it were true it's not something that should be stigmatized or used against people.

• Love
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
What a bunch of hurtful BS

You have no business pretending to make fun of or pretend to diagnose people
1655067154660.png

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Do you actually believe those are oppressed groups of people.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there

Yet here you are...trying to be a bully.

But we all know that the majority of bullies are just BIG losers who try and pick on those they think are easy marks...you picked the wrong dude.

Having met you more times than I would have liked, I know enough about you that I willl state for the record that you're too big a wussy to say your BS to my face...you had the opportunity and never even tried. You would do well to remember that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.