Amateur strip night - do they exist in santo dom, cabarete or punta cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
chillax, people, it's only sex. even the parents of ju10prd have had it at least once.

Sep 4, 2012
It amazes me that someone would leave a forum and asked to be erased over a single thread. Especially when it's not even about them or directed towards them in any way. Even more so when the thread is not hateful, illegal or worse.

Oh well.... BYE!

Because sex is more important than Tea!

Oh wait, jul10prd is British?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Oh wait, jul10prd is British?

I do like their Breakfasts!

full-english-breakfast.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if anything, we need more threads about lovin' and less thread about hatin' (politics, anyone?). more ass, less assholes. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
if anything, we need more threads about lovin' and less thread about hatin' (politics, anyone?). more ass, less assholes. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

if the haters in the political threads were getting more ass, and could actually get it up, there would be less assholes, yes.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Dios mio!! Each time I think I have heard it all, someone comes along and surprises me. I see nothing wrong with this thread.

Sep 4, 2012
if the haters in the political threads were getting more ass, and could actually get it up, there would be less assholes, yes.

We have already gotten rid of some arseholes at OT, no major loses BTW but now some of you get to see the trickle down effect at the general forum.

Ass is good, arseholes riddance even better!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So anyway, are there strip clubs in SD, Caberete and PC other than the one posted by DV8 ?

Apr 7, 2014
Respect your views tambo in full. This is not the dr forum for me in that case and have asked Robert to delete my profile and input in total. Living in dr and sexual gratification in dr are diverse subjects and should be for those seeking advice on dr.
You gotta be a martyr? You just couldnt walk away from website like everyone if you dont like it. You gotta pursue closure like a crybaby,
Most normal people would logout and never log back in but YOU gotta be special?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
We have already gotten rid of some arseholes at OT, no major loses BTW but now some of you get to see the trickle down effect at the general forum.

Ass is good, arseholes riddance even better![/Q

WE have gotten rid of arseholes. i had no idea you had bought shares in DR1.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
So anyway, are there strip clubs in SD, Caberete and PC other than the one posted by DV8 ?

exactly. this thread is out of the OT now so lets stick to the subject of stripping and all round holiday entertainment.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
We lost Ccccccc recently.
His spirit and contributions live on with us forever.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Ho Ho Ho

exactly. this thread is out of the OT now so lets stick to the subject of stripping and all round holiday entertainment.

Is there an amateur Sexy Santa Parade on the North Coast, other than on P.C. in Sosua? When can we expect nude beaches in the DR European style, for the amateurs to strut their stuff. There should also be segregation of Prime and Sub- Prime Strutting.
Any info would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.