Amateur strip night - do they exist in santo dom, cabarete or punta cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drak

Jul 7, 2015
They used to have strip shows (male and female) at the Bomba in Sabaneta de Y?sica on Thursday or Friday nights around 11pm or so, which is close to Cabarete.

However, I'm not sure if it is still open, or happening any more...

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
There's a strip bar at Av Hermanas Mirabal and Avenida General Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata. Crystal, I think.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
There's a strip bar at Av Hermanas Mirabal and Avenida General Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata. Crystal, I think.

a colossal waste of time and effort. you do not want to see those girls in the daytime. Crystal is the quintessential tourist trap.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Knowing about such things when living here for awhile is normal. Posting about several different places and giving details is rather telling ............... about the poster.

The OP should be very happy LOL.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i've never been to crystal but i am told the ladies there can be a bit aggressive and competitive in their professional trade and thus may not be so welcoming towards amateurs, even purely in terms of innocent pounding of a stripping pole with a skimpily clothed punnaney.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i've never been to crystal but i am told the ladies there can be a bit aggressive and competitive in their professional trade and thus may not be so welcoming towards amateurs, even purely in terms of innocent pounding of a stripping pole with a skimpily clothed punnaney.

there was a time when Crystal had fine women. after Long Beach got razed, and the action moved down the road to Sosua, Crystal tried to hang in there, albeit with really diminished quality of women. you really do not want to see them in the daytime now.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Knowing about such things when living here for awhile is normal. Posting about several different places and giving details is rather telling ............... about the poster.

actually, if you are an active male, and your johnson still works, you kinda find out about these places, even if you are not taking out six women a night. besides, it is not as if you have a choice of going to the opera or to watch David Copperfield at a caseta on the malecon.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015

I thought it was just because I ended up there at 7pm and the only dude in the place. I had the exclusive attention of 10 women and I didn't find it very comfortable. It's not my usual MO.

Also, despite a giant air conditioner, the place had a distinctly musty odor.

You're probably right about amateurs.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015

what does it tell you...about me. I'd love to hear this.

????

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Well what can i say? I have used this board for years. I have seen blood and gore posted here, read tonnes of oppositional , rude and downright objectionable comments, I have read CC's posts ( with some difficulty, actually)- his comments constantly bordered on the inappropriate and offensive, and I have enjoyed it all. All of these examples could easily be viewed as offensive. It's why i like this board....most of the time.

I ONLY asked a question, it is life in the DR, you can't ignore it. The new younger generation of women and men are very different to the older generations that ascribe to outdated highly offensive puritanical belief systems. Everything is different about these younger people ( millennials) i.e ...how they act and what they think . My girlfriend is a Doctor, and believe it or not, she has fantasies and wants to act them out ( in a mask, which i bought , god help me). Shock horror...can you imagine???? It is not unheard of, what world is this poster living in? The new generation of young people are more liberal and absolutely do not care about , or share your puritanical views. They will soon if not already form part of Roberts reader base. How f@#king dare you? To that poster who 'spat out his dummy' and said he wants his profile scrapped. To you i say this. You, are clearly a melodramatic, controlling, and overtly manipulative individual. I feel sorry for your partner. What a despicable
collection of statements. Frankly, the most offensive entry within this stream of posts was yours. I'm with Robert. Having said that, and in the interests of letting bygones be bygones and given that you will leave this site finding yourself with extra time on your hands. Why don't you pop down to 'la bomba' in Sabaneta?... i know a great little dancer that will inject a little zest into your dull and dreary life. She has raised my blood pressure on a few occasions, but do not fear...she is a Doctor.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i cannot believe that such an innocent question has generated *this degree of sturm und drang. jeezus, people...the guy only wanted to know where he could encounter some strippers. it is not as if he was asking for some clandestine information as to where he *might arrange a dalliance with some eight year old partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.