Amazon Shipments Blocked

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
Is anyone having problems with Amazon NOT SHIPPING to Liberty Express in Doral, Fl?

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Im not using Liberty but I am having trouble getting packages delivered through USPS. Their tracking indicates it is delivered but my forwarder says it is typical for USPS to indicate a delivered package once it has arrived at their finial distribution center. Meanwhile I has a package marked as delivered since last Wednesday.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Im not using Liberty but I am having trouble getting packages delivered through USPS. Their tracking indicates it is delivered but my forwarder says it is typical for USPS to indicate a delivered package once it has arrived at their finial distribution center. Meanwhile I has a package marked as delivered since last Wednesday.
They use contractors to deliver mail, and they mark it delivered when it's handed over to the contractors. They literally deliver when they feel like it. Super frustrating at times.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Amazon is blocking my shipments to BMCargo in Miami....even when I try to reorder an item that WAS delivered a month ago

There is another thread where a member has the same problem w/ shipments to Liberty

Anybody else having problems ??

I spoke - Yes, spoke - to Amazon and got the run around.... system generated response.
Some items not allowed, too many orders, etc

They threw EVERYTHING against the wall - nothing stuck

Short answer - customer service is not aware of the problem and unable to fix it

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I just received an order from Amazon at BM Cargo a week ago. Maybe this is something new(?). I sure hope not. I buy a lot of things on Amazon. I have encountered some third party Amazon vendors who will not ship to the BM Cargo Miami address though.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I can't comment on Amazon because I don't have an account there. However, I can comment on walmart.com. For way over a year I had been buying from them. Now they cancel every order I do. I'm positive it's because I have a DR IP address. The first time I called them and got it reinstated. But it's too much of a PITA, so now I go with Walgreens.

Reactions: CristoRey

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
I can't comment on Amazon because I don't have an account there. However, I can comment on walmart.com. For way over a year I had been buying from them. Now they cancel every order I do. I'm positive it's because I have a DR IP address. The first time I called them and got it reinstated. But it's too much of a PITA, so now I go with Walgreens.
Could'nt you have used a VPN?

Reactions: chico bill

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
It's pretty easy to open an account at Amazon, or at least it used to be.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Probably, if I had one. I used to have one but when I tried to order from ebay it blew up and they banned from infinity and beyond. I'm too gun shy now and since I don't want Netflix or any TV, the need is not that pressing.
I buy things all the time from eBay with a DR IP address. Only a handful of vendors wouldn't send to BM Cargo in Miami, but there's always other vendors with the same product that will.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I buy things all the time from eBay with a DR IP address. Only a handful of vendors wouldn't send to BM Cargo in Miami, but there's always other vendors with the same product that will.
I know that now but didn't when I tried to use it over a year ago. Now I have a lifetime ban and since I'm not dead yet, the ban is still in effect. ebay is not a concern of mine but the walmart.com problem is because that was my goto place for everything I can't find here.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Don't think so, I buy from Walmart frequently.

• Wow
Reactions: NanSanPedro
Feb 7, 2007
Amazon is blocking my shipments to BMCargo in Miami....even when I try to reorder an item that WAS delivered a month ago

There is another thread where a member has the same problem w/ shipments to Liberty

Anybody else having problems ??

I spoke - Yes, spoke - to Amazon and got the run around.... system generated response.
Some items not allowed, too many orders, etc

They threw EVERYTHING against the wall - nothing stuck

Short answer - customer service is not aware of the problem and unable to fix it

What exactly happens when you try to order ?

Feb 7, 2007
Indeed... the BM CARGO address in Miami shows as restricted, same as PICK'N'SEND address ... a Blumbox address seems to be "initially" accepted, as well as Pintopaq.

1646014442345.png

• Wow
Reactions: cavok
Feb 7, 2007
Apparently we are not the only ones... BM Cargo's Instagram is full of complaints about Amazon blocking

EPS is also being blocked by Amazon

so far it's 3 I know are being blocked
BM Cargo
Picknsend
EPS

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
The Dominican government has been saying for a long time that it wants to tax e-commerce firms like AirBnB and Amazon. I just wonder if Amazon is being proactive and stopping this from being a problem. Just a wild guess.

Mods there are now two threads active on this subject.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
CPS is also being blocked. I can't see anything on Amazon's website which says why, the site is still saying that it's OK to ship to a freight forwarder.