Amazon Shipments Blocked

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
I just minutes ago, place an Amazon order. Absolutely no problems at all. Order to arrive March 4th. I am with BMCargo.

Reactions: Gadfly

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Left BM Cargo and going with Domex.
Placed an order with Amazon last night.
With Miami in the city code autofilled by Amazon.
They would not ship.
Changed the city name to Doral along with the plus 4 zip code given to me by Domex.
Order scheduled to arrive stateside on Thursday.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Receive email from Vimenpaq to use an other address in Doral for shipment from amazon.

7803 NW 37 street Doral, FL 33195-5503 instead of 7801

This is an Amazon problem

• Love
Reactions: jinty05

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Amazon is clearly blocking the addresses of known freight forwarders for some reason. Changing the address will solve the problem temporarily but surely if Amazon decided not to ship to any freight forwarder they will also block the new addresses in a little while.

Someone needs to understand why Amazon is doing this. There will be a reason.

34Santiago

May 8, 2021
Santiago
I received this notification this am from CPS = but when I tried to register my name/account etc. the only thing that it would take me to was a sign up for LinkedIn....due to some odd wording I suspect that a hacker did this........
The System automatically 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌.
𝖶𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗋.
𝖳𝗈 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍.

Last edited by a moderator:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I received this notification this am from CPS = but when I tried to register my name/account etc. the only thing that it would take me to was a sign up for LinkedIn....due to some odd wording I suspect that a hacker did this........
The System automatically 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌.
𝖶𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗋.
𝖳𝗈 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍.
Never click on links like that, it may be a virus/hacker.

Go to your normal login for the account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Billp16

Jul 20, 2018
I have used this address for BM Cargo in Miami for the past 3 years and never had an issue, including up to 3 days ago. My Amazon packages and have been delivered and forwarded without delay..
  • 8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100
  • MIAMI, FL 33198-1534
  • United States
  • Phone: +18097158647

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I have used this address for BM Cargo in Miami for the past 3 years and never had an issue, including up to 3 days ago. My Amazon packages and have been delivered and forwarded without delay..
  • 8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100
  • MIAMI, FL 33198-1534
  • United States
  • Phone: +18097158647
I have used the same address and never had an issue also. Occasionally, individual sellers will not ship to a known freight forwarding address. But I
as someone else mentioned, you just find another vendor. Last delivery without problems was January 7, 2022.

Reactions: Billp16
Feb 7, 2007
I have used the same address and never had an issue also. Occasionally, individual sellers will not ship to a known freight forwarding address. But I
as someone else mentioned, you just find another vendor. Last delivery without problems was January 7, 2022.
BestBuy does NOT ever ship to known freight forwarders. I found the hard way, when even their card fraud team was baffled at why my orders get cancelled 3-5 minutes after placing them, even if they got manual verification from my US bank about me as a valid cardholder and whitelisted the account. It was escalated to support etc but I found out on reddit they simply have a database of all known freight forwarder addresses and they do not ship there, ever, because of their agreements with "brands".

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
BMCargo said some will have an issue with Amazon but most won’t, they said if I do, delete, re-enter their FL address.

Aug 21, 2007
Placed an Amazon order today to EPS. Did not have a problem. At odd times, in the past, my purchases were blocked, but I discovered that if I try a different vendor, they would go through.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Sooo,

My account is fixed - I had a package arrive Tuesday - it';s in Sto Dom now
I'll get it tomorrow or Saturday

Pretty good, I'd say

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Unfortunately, all this forwarders are being used pretty often for fraudulent activities, purchasing items with stolen credit cards etc.
The Moment there are to many problems with a specific address, they just block it and you want even be able to order anything or the orders get canceled after a while. Amazon btw is extremely patient and it takes quite a while for them to block a specific address. Walmart hardly exepts any dominican forwarder.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas