Ambassador of Haiti in the Dominican Republic

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I wasn't sure if this thread should be of the current ambassador or of all the ambassadors, but finally decided there will be one thread of all the ambassadors of Haiti in the Dominican Republic. Presumably, this thread shall exist as long that there is a forum for Haiti in this website.

-------------

This is an article from September 2020, but I think its the perfect start for this thread.

Ambassador Augustin Gives Dominican Chancellor His Credentials

KvQDdb.jpg

Smith Augustin, Haiti’s Ambassador to the Dominican Republic gave his credentials to His Excellency Roberto Alvarez.

Smith Augustin, Haiti’s Ambassador to the Republic Dominican, handed a copy of his credentials to the Dominican Chancellor His Excellency Roberto Alvarez on Tuesday.
(…)

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The Haitian ambassador to the Dominican Republic, Mr Smith Augustine, was interviewed about three weeks ago on the Dominican television program Uno+Uno. Interview is only in Spanish, but touch several aspects pertaining to the diplomatic relationship between the DR and Haiti, certain issues concerning both countries such as illegal migration and economic contraband, and even touch on the Haitian experience concerning Covid-19 among other topics. He seems to give the vibe of a nice and trusting guy and doesn't seem to have an anti-Dominican attitude unlike some other ambassadors from Haiti from whom I immediately picked up on what they were truly about and didn't like them. So far, so good with Mr Smith Augustine.

Reactions: CristoRey

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
"I wasn't sure if this thread should be of the current ambassador or of all the ambassadors, but finally decided there will be one thread of all the ambassadors of Haiti in the Dominican Republic."

I am a bit confused by this statement.
Does this mean that this will be the thread line dedicated to this, and future ambassadors of Haiti?