American Locked Up In CCR-17

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I am sorry.. I do this a lot... When there is such an interesting topic that I can learn from. I have questions. So PLEASE just one more since I didn't get the common knowledge information that SKY has informed us about.

What is the definition of Reasonable Price for hookers? Is that by Sosua standards, Santo Domingo, or Punta Cana?

I am only asking so I am FULLY prepared if I end up in La Victoria.
Never pay more than you think she is worth and please believe she will do her absolute best to charge you as much as she thinks you can afford so do yourself a favor and avoid them.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Wow, I feel socially inadequate. I do not know personally a single person who has served time in prison.I do like to watch "locked up abroad". Is it possible to get chilled Prosecco and ceviche in this prison?

Pikobello

Nov 12, 2020
Santo Domingo
Well Big in this country you got into prison very quickly. My SIL was 20 years old and study for architect in la UMPHU in SD.
So we bought him a car because we live in SDE and it's makes easier for him to get there. Sure he used the car to go out with friends in the night too. On one of these trips a police patrol stopped him with 2 of his "friends" in the car. What a surprise, the 2 guys are wanted by the police for multiple armed robbery... and yes they all go to jail and for us started a over 2 years journey with the justice.
The Victoria Prison has different areas like "Alaska" o "El Patio" who you see in the video. And yes at the daytime the people are out of there cells in that big patio. I've see them playing pool on table there have made by there own, with balls from aluminium paper and a stick from a broom. Also there was a little colmado at this place but sold no alcohol. So Prosecco you have to purchase at a different way...

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Well Big in this country you got into prison very quickly. My SIL was 20 years old and study for architect in la UMPHU in SD.
So we bought him a car because we live in SDE and it's makes easier for him to get there. Sure he used the car to go out with friends in the night too. On one of these trips a police patrol stopped him with 2 of his "friends" in the car. What a surprise, the 2 guys are wanted by the police for multiple armed robbery... and yes they all go to jail and for us started a over 2 years journey with the justice.
The Victoria Prison has different areas like "Alaska" o "El Patio" who you see in the video. And yes at the daytime the people are out of there cells in that big patio. I've see them playing pool on table there have made by there own, with balls from aluminium paper and a stick from a broom. Also there was a little colmado at this place but sold no alcohol. So Prosecco you have to purchase at a different way...

So is he out now?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Sounds like your SIL got lucky. PN will often open up on wanted stick up kids first and just bag the bodies afterwards.
One of my best friends lost a nephew like that a few years ago here in Santiago. It's the DR. Sh*t happens but it's still a lot safer than the US or the US Prison system.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there have been some reforms in La Victoria since this was recorded. (2014) and I don't think they are allowed cel phones anymore.

The new penal colony they built recently is to resolve the problems en La Victoria as well.

Yes you are right. Here is a video showing what they found when they did a big clear-up (you don't need Spanish to watch this).

Regarding the New Victoria that they are building, which isn't anywhere near to La Victoria area by the way, Nuria did an interesting piece on this which is on the video below (in Spanish but she speaks very clearly). This features our friend Jean Alain Rodriguez making a statement at the inauguration of the prison, and then a tour which shows that it was completely unfinished. And some footage of the old (current) Victoria from 1996. The reality is that Rodriguez Sanchez pocketed a large amount of the cash intended to complete the prison, and as a result of this he himself is in prison in Najayo alongside the OP. They said 3 weeks ago that the new prison was still only 37% complete, has been built on a swamp with a huge risk of flooding and is basically a complete disaster mainly built to help Rodriguez siphon huge amounts of cash from the system.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I think both of these video are from last year, IIRC

No surprise here, gov'ts love to "inagurate" public works before they're completed.

And I'm guessing they have a ton of evidence against "Yanalan" so he'll be able to evaluate how good his plans worked out.