AMET, new and old tickets

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Got a ticket ( well didnt get the paper ticket, but checked the AMET site and he had issued it, cos he was pi$$ed i wouldnt pay him off :) ), for " vitros tintados obscuros" , like 2 years ago, on a foreign DL.
Somehow, dont ask me how, it shows up on my wife's cedula #, on the AMET site. She is the owner of the car, not me.

Funny thing is she doesnt have a DL :).
And we had no problems, renewing marbete, changing cedulas, or leaving/arriving in the dr, FYI.

you been a driver without a DR license, she is the registrar of the car and does not need a DL for registering a car, but she is of course responsible for what is done with/happens to that car she registered in her name/cedula.
that is absolutely correct, she is the one to blame and has the ticket in her name.
it is her responsibility as a car owner.
of course no troubles to elave the DR,
would you think the AMET ticket site is linked to Immigrations sites??
heck,
Immigrations is actually in deep troubles to get their own data shown somewhere, just nobody knows where, yet, lol.

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
and surprise, to finish my own AMET TICKET VENTURE.
went to Banco Reservas, gave the girl my cedula and my cellphone with the screenshot of the online site of my tickets,
told her which one of the shown tickets i wanna pay today,
and a few minutes later i was out there with a receipt at hand that the ticket is paid.
i went from school straight to the Amet Office and gave the girl there the receipt, so all should be fine.

i also asked for a receipt for this ticket and the ticket from yesterday,
because they keep your ticket payment receipt, so in case they mess it up and do not delete anything from their computer in st dgo(how nasty that i mentioned such "possibility").
you dont get a receipt.
so i took todays receipt out of her hand and let her bring yesterday's receipt, too, put them on the table and took a shot of 'em with my phone.
in case they mess it up, i can show the receipts of my payments.
so far,
payment of a old ticket without a paper ticket at hand, works.

will see in what time frame the tickets disappear from the online site, lol

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
just a follow up,
as almost a month passed by now.
a few minutes ago i checked online my account with AMET,
no surprise,
both my tickets show there still as unpaid!!!
lol
so this week i will pass by the AMET office again and listen what kinda speech they come up with.
will follow up here as soon as i was there.

Mike