Animal Abuse Kicking Dog

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Glad they did find the two legged animal and place him in his cage.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
I like to think there's a special place in hell for losers like this who take their frustrations out on innocent creatures. I'll never understand it.

There must be.

People as such have no idea of the unconditional love dogs offer to a human being, for no reasons at all, even when mistreated and in most cases where the human doesn't even deserve it.

Among the two, one being the two legged animal and the other the dog being kicked, I'll take the dog anytime.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I remember a video circulating on social media a few years ago
where a Haitian burned a cat alive at a jobsite. A day or two later
a truck full of Dominicans showed up at that same jobsite looking
for the culprit, lucky for him he was nowhere to be found.

Unfortunately the other Haitians who showed up for work that day
took a pretty good beating for their fellow compatriot's crime.

That was the last video I saw of a Haitian doing something like that.
After the response it garnered, I think they learned to never let it happen again.

• Wow
Reactions: nanita

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
And you would think there would be the same outrage as to the reports of where the Chinese Virus may have originated, if not their government controlled laboratory.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
easy to pick on a small dog ......he must be really tough .....hopefully some day he gets what he deserves

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
JD, What's the general Dominican opinion of someone like that?

I wasn't asked but will take the liberty to offer my opinion based on my experiences with the DR society.

Some folks will say "Whats the big deal, its just a dog, why do we care so much about about a darn dog and not for people?"

Others will tell feel just about the same that most of us in the forum feel, it shouldn't be condoned and definitely not to be applauded and finally the person should go in front of a judge or at the very least pay a hefty fine.

Others will compare this episode with people suffering from hunger, sickness, lack of employment, housing, hospital care, etc, etc, etc

What most fail to realize is that the incident wit the dog is a case totally separate and unique, and the dog itself didn't ask nor did it deserve the maltreatment. Events happening to a human good or bad are usually the by product of one efforts placed forth in life, or the lack thereof.

Humans decided to domesticate and keep dogs as pets. Either don't have one or have one and treat them humanly.

Reactions: irishpaddy

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
JD, What's the general Dominican opinion of someone like that?
What Radical said. They either like animals or they don't. There are a lot of animal protection groups here who do everything in their power to help abused animals, and there are also the folks who will swerve their car to deliberately hit an animal in the street.

Reactions: Africaida

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The rumor going around is this person is a friend of the president. Let's see what happens. I'd be surprised at anything more than an apology to the dog.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
The rumor going around is this person is a friend of the president. Let's see what happens. I'd be surprised at anything more than an apology to the dog.
and hopefully he will do the right thing and let the court decide .....dont let this scum hide behind his coat tails

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
My husband told me about this. He said the guy is Nanita, a baseball player. He said he likely will get off because of his money, but jail time isn’t out of the question. I disagree, he won’t see a day in jail. The dog will obviously be taken away.

In a country where dog fighting still happens and the money that goes along with it, this is not really shocking. But it’s still so heartbreaking. This dog looks like a little Bulldog mix. It probably did something it shouldn’t have, so the guy thought his actions were warranted.
How are the fight dogs trained? Prize dogs are worth a lot, but they sure aren’t cuddled with affection.
Many Dominicans have loyal, loving pets that are treated well. Many Dominicans do not have that relationship with animals due to poverty or the need for animals to serve a very worthwhile purpose to be worth feeding.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
That bit of video doesn't show much, to be fair.

The dog could have bitten a child, destroyed a piece of furniture or whatnot.

Mind you that doesn't warrant getting kicked 3 times.

However, dogs do sometimes need a " correction " ----- same as children, and lots of adults.

Ok, now have at me for being a heartless soul 😝😝.

P.S. I am very fond of dogs, and have a bunch of my own.

P.P.S. no I don't beat them for the fun of it, in case you are wondering 🤗🤗

Reactions: Big