Animal Abuse Kicking Dog

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
That bit of video doesn't show much, to be fair.

The dog could have bitten a child, destroyed a piece of furniture or whatnot.

Mind you that doesn't warrant getting kicked 3 times.

However, dogs do sometimes need a " correction " ----- same as children, and lots of adults.

Ok, now have at me for being a heartless soul 😝😝.

P.S. I am very fond of dogs, and have a bunch of my own.

P.P.S. no I don't beat them for the fun of it, in case you are wondering 🤗🤗
If any dog of mine bit a child, they’d be put down, as much as it would break my heart. Our dogs are family, and as puppies they did a lot of destroying, but we never kicked them. Stern reprimands, smacked with rolled up newspapers, throwing a can filled with noisy pebbles inside near them (not at them!), etc. all worked during training.

Now, from your prior posts over the years, I know you love and care for your dogs. I’m thinking it would take a lot for you to give one a swift kick.

Reactions: nigrarosa and malko

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
My wife was at her surgeon.... facial guy - having a cancerous thing removed
She was the only appt of the day - he had an emergency....

Child's face had been bitten off....

He warned us that 90% of the cases he was called on to repair were Pit Bulls

Ontario Canada has banned them - permanently!
Cesar the Dog Guru couldn't bring his in to film a session

Be careful with dogs - any dog
Not enough people are savvy enough....IMO

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
My wife was at her surgeon.... facial guy - having a cancerous thing removed
She was the only appt of the day - he had an emergency....

Child's face had been bitten off....

He warned us that 90% of the cases he was called on to repair were Pit Bulls

Ontario Canada has banned them - permanently!
Cesar the Dog Guru couldn't bring his in to film a session

Be careful with dogs - any dog
Not enough people are savvy enough....IMO

Honestly, I personally will be more careful (and I am all of the time) with humans - any human.

And yes, to paraphrase you, not enough humans are savvy enough to have a dog and to not be careful enough of other humans.

Reactions: Tarheel

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The latest:

SANTO DOMINGO.- Authorities of the Public Ministry of Animal Protection are in the house of Arturo Nanita, who is being accused of assaulting a dog. The video went viral on social media.
The director of the Department of Animal Protection of the Public Ministry, Marilin Lois, reported that Arturo Nanita will be subjected to psychological studies.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
The latest:

SANTO DOMINGO.- Authorities of the Public Ministry of Animal Protection are in the house of Arturo Nanita, who is being accused of assaulting a dog. The video went viral on social media.
The director of the Department of Animal Protection of the Public Ministry, Marilin Lois, reported that Arturo Nanita will be subjected to psychological studies.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Psychological studies!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Joseph NY2STI

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Yesterday he was sent to jail:

Santo Domingo RD.- The National District Prosecutor's Office reported that in the next few hours it will bring Oscar Arturo Nanita , the man who kicked his dog Trufa, to justice .

Nanita's arrest became effective when the accused, responding to a call from the prosecutor Topacio Suero, appeared at the community prosecutor's office located on the Sánchez highway, accompanied by the lawyer Enrique Vallejo Gari.

Through a video that went viral last weekend Nanita is seen mistreating Trufa, a dog of the French bulldog breed.

In a press release, the Public Ministry reported that the arrest warrant was issued by José A. Vargas Guerrero, coordinating judge of the National District Investigation Courts, and that the accused will be brought to justice in the next few hours.

As part of the follow-up to this case, last Monday, January 19, the head prosecutor of the National District, Rosalba Ramos, received the report on the physical abuse suffered by Trufa and immediately appointed Judge Suero for the investigations of place, to in order to seek the corresponding sanctions.

The document was delivered by Karina Pimentel, the person in charge of the Animal Protection Department of the Attorney General's Office.

Nanita will be submitted in accordance with article 66 of Law 248-12, on Animal Protection and Responsible Ownership, of August 15, 2012, which typifies cruelty.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Reactions: NanSanPedro

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
There will be a new trial.

A few animal protection organization have put forward official demands in court. The fines and community work might just be out of the equation or something else added in top of them.

This dude messed this up up badly, I would hate to be him right now.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
There will be a new trial.

A few animal protection organization have put forward official demands in court. The fines and community work might just be out of the equation or something else added in top of them.

This dude messed this up up badly, I would hate to be him right now.
Definitely at the wrong place at the wrong time.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
not sure if i would agree ...wrong place wrong time...luckily there was a camera there to capture this guy in all his glory and for his neighbors ect to see what he is really like

Reactions: Radical

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
This is the latest:

Ayer, Oscar Arturo Nanita fue conducido a la cárcel preventiva del Palacio de Justicia de Ciudad Nueva en lo que espera la solicitud de medida de coerción en contra del imputado por ante el Juzgado de Atención Permanente del Distrito Nacional.

El arresto del imputado se produjo atendiendo un llamado de la fiscal Topacio Suero, cuando éste acudió a la fiscalía comunitaria ubicada en la carretera Sánchez, acompañado del abogado Enrique Vallejo Gari.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
There must be.

People as such have no idea of the unconditional love dogs offer to a human being, for no reasons at all, even when mistreated and in most cases where the human doesn't even deserve it.

Among the two, one being the two legged animal and the other the dog being kicked, I'll take the dog anytime.
Always been a dog lover.
I met my wife at Gold's gym in Santo Domingo.
Seems her boyfriend tried to kick a street dog that tore him a new one with multiple severe bites.
Jerk ended up with stitches and a serious leg injury that put him out of service for a time.
When he finally healed up his now ex girl friend was my new girl friend.
Always wanted to thank that dog for the good turn he did me.

Funny how life works out.

Reactions: irishpaddy