Another dead American. Buyer beware.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
NYC corrections captain at Rikers dies in Dominican Republic after Brazilian butt lift from bogus doctor.
Rikers Island correction captain operated on by previously indicted Dr. Hector Cabral.

An NYC Department of Correction captain died reportedly after traveling to the Dominican Republic to receive a Brazilian butt lift from a phony doctor once indicted for operating without a medical license.

Tandra Bowser-Williams, a 49-year-old Corrections Captain at Rikers Island, suffered a massive stroke just days after jetting off to Santo Domingo to receive a fat transfer surgery from plastic surgeon, Dr. Hector Cabral, on May 13, her husband, Curtis Williams, recently recounted to N.Y. Daily News.

Cabral was previously indicted in March 2011 under former New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman on 10 counts of operating without a medical license and fraud and conspiracy charges.

He was accused of charging for consultations and medical examinations at med spas and beauty parlors in New York before luring unsuspecting patients with bargain prices to the Dominican Republic for discount cosmetic surgeries, which ultimately left many women permanently disfigured.

Bowser-Williams’ husband said his partner since 1996 was confident in Cabral’s abilities despite his past indictment.

"Her exact words to me were, ‘you’re gonna love Dr. Cabral’s work.’ I didn’t care one way or another. I accepted my wife the way she was," he said. "Everybody is distraught. She was the heart, the lifeline of the family. The heartbeat."

The Daily News reported that Cabral ultimately cut a plea deal with prosecutors that guaranteed no jail time. He was fined $5,000 and was ordered to pay $23,055 in restitution and complete 250 hours of community service in the Dominican Republic, according to the newspaper.

Cabral returned to Santo Domingo and opened Centro Internacional de Cirugia Plastica Avanzada, where Bowser-Williams received her recent surgery.

Her husband said he received a call a day later from a nurse at United Hearts Clinic, where she had been moved about a mile away after the procedure and ultimately died before Williams could arrive to the Caribbean in time to be by her side.

In 2017, the New York City Department of Health warned of eight patients in New York City and two in Connecticut who returned from "lipo-tourism" trips from the Dominican Republic with dangerous bacterial infections and other serious symptoms including abdominal abscesses, pain, wound discharge, and fever. No deaths had been immediately reported in connection to those cases.

Daily News reported that Cabral’s clinic footed the bill for Williams’ travel to the Dominican Republic, as well as other costs related to his wife’s death, including paying the local funeral home to have her body embalmed. The newspaper said Bowser-Williams’ death does not appear to be under investigation.

"She was always a good captain, never tried to escape work, always worked in the jails, always worked with inmates," Patrick Ferraiuolo, President of the Correction Captains union, told the newspaper. "It’s a real loss. She certainly didn’t deserve this. She was a trooper."

Source: FoxNews

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Many cases is South Florida like this with practicing Latinas injecting cement or silicone sold in hardware stores.
Woman if you don't have a butt find a way to use your other assets.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
"Daily News reported that Cabral’s clinic footed the bill for Williams’ travel to the Dominican Republic, as well as other costs related to his wife’s death, including paying the local funeral home to have her body embalmed. The newspaper said Bowser-Williams’ death does not appear to be under investigation."

No autopsy? I thought that was mandatory for a foreigner? I could be wrong though or missed something.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Brazilian butt lifts?
I don't get the appeal.
I mean...
There is pear shaped and then there is pear shaped.
I look at Kim Kardashian and I don't see beauty, I see deformation.
To each his own I guess.
Now J-Lo or Jessica Alba are my vison of nice bodies. The perfect one is Shakira
But if I wanted a full figured girl I could go for Kate Upton's figure.
But then again I am am old and certainly no Paul Neuman so I am limited more to someone like Betty White

But you be the judge on Kate Upton's derrière: (Is it too full for you?)

Attachments

• Snap7.jpg
    Snap7.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 81

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
American mainstream idea of beauty is disgusting now a days...
To a degree yes - Seems that Transgender is the new standard of a female they are trying to push on the world. And why the heck is that ?
My hypothesis - it all started with Rap and Reggaetón and the disintegration of music and then followed society.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
To a degree yes - Seems that Transgender is the new standard of a female they are trying to push on the world.
You seem to know a lot about that.
Tell us more about it.
You been looking hard?
My hypothesis - it all started with Rap and Reggaetón and the disintegration of music and then followed society.
You need to straight check yo self bro.
Cause your hypothesis is dead wrong.
Do a little research on the Latin standard of beauty and changing attitudes on it.
Do a little research into the countries that perform the most cosmetic surgeries around the world.
Then come back up in here and at least spew your hate with increased knowledge.

When you gonna move your mind to the Dominican Republic?
And lose all that hate that is up in it from your country of origin?
SMH...