Anti Gay Marriage March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Chip this is not worth arguing about between us. You have your views that i will try to respect. I have my views. Lets just agree to disagree b.c i will never change my view on this as you will never change yours.

You are confused my fren, I am capable of nothing, however Jesus Christ is capable of infinitely more. :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You need to research school education and gay parades my fren before you opine in the future

Looks like fun. I'll have to get down to Toronto for one it's just that I can't handle crowds. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H-dOG_4AEK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's just a piece of cloth hanging from his belt chip, no big deal

Looks like fun. I'll have to get down to Toronto for one it's just that I can't handle crowds. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H-dOG_4AEK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They are a lot of fun! TO is a big parade. You should make one in a First World Country once in your life if you are into that kinda fun. (Not gay fun) Just fun. Most people who go to Van Parade are straight!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012

I'm gonna put that outfit on and drive over to Sosua this weekend

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Keep your business too yourself and don't expect to convince others that they need to agree with your life choices and you shouldn't have any problems
-------errrrm oh never mind its too silly to comment on......but lol

Status
Not open for further replies.