Antigen Results

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I know I read all this but the booking guy at the ferry told my wife that it is the 24 hour rule.
Maybe call the ferry at a different time and see if its the same results.

If you plan on taking a taxi at the ferry terminal be sure you have some cash.
There are no machine bank tellers at the ferry terminal and the PR taxis there will not take a credit card and will not take you to the nearest bank so you can withdraw cash to pay them.

Ask me how I know.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Maybe call the ferry at a different time and see if its the same results.

If you plan on taking a taxi at the ferry terminal be sure you have some cash.
There are no machine bank tellers at the ferry terminal and the PR taxis there will not take a credit card and will not take you to the nearest bank so you can withdraw cash to pay them.

Ask me how I know.
Thanks for the advice. Transportation to hotel is arranged, plus I am a very seasoned traveler, always have cash plus CC. I will be in Santo Domingo by 845 am so plenty of time for test and results.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
i had my test taken in Santo Domingo at 8am and had the results back by 10.30 am ....1750.00 .......in and out no hassles

Neargale

Jul 4, 2013
So Bob, was it worth the trip in terms of purchases like vitamins? I am specifically wanting to go to the New Balance store if anyone can give me some feedback please?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
So Bob, was it worth the trip in terms of purchases like vitamins? I am specifically wanting to go to the New Balance store if anyone can give me some feedback please?
Not so much for the prices but for the availability , yes. I got some prostrate supplements that weren't available anywhere I looked in the DR. My wife was able to get some cotton yoga pants that she couldn't find in the DR. For her the prices in the pharmacy were better plus more choices. Somethings like yogurt were more than double the price of the DR.

Reactions: Neargale