Any DR1er Infected With Coronavirus/Covid-19?

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
Australia and India are big consumers.
Does "consumers" translate to credible sources showing that Doctors and scientists from proper hospitals and research facilities are actually recommending it? Are there any large, long-term, clinical trials, you know the double blind type with placebo or other controls showing that it is safe and effective? I have not found any so if you have please share.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Regardless and unless JDJones is condoning this discussion here I think it's a moot point and not the thread or even the site to discuss it.
(thx M DR) It sure doesn't belong here. Perhaps read the title of the thread again folks.

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
(thx M DR) It sure doesn't belong here. Perhaps read the title of the thread again folks.
You're welcome, however would it not make more sense to leave the post, as reference, &/or move it to a new thread in the proper area instead of all these posts with no context? Constantly reminding or asking people to reread the title of the thread seems not having the desired effect and we're also missing out on some potentially interesting discussions. You liked it enough to give me a like before removing the post LOL

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
You're welcome, however would it not make more sense to leave the post, as reference, &/or move it to a new thread in the proper area instead of all these posts with no context? Constantly reminding or asking people to reread the title of the thread seems not having the desired effect and we're also missing out on some potentially interesting discussions. You liked it enough to give me a like before removing the post LOL
I'm quirky like that. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Caonabo

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017

1607795210851.png

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
My wife's niece and her husband in Santo Domingo have covid, tested positive on Thursday, both taking ivermectina 6 mg, and already recovering. Their 8 year daughter no symptoms and tested negative.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
My wife's niece and her husband in Santo Domingo have covid, tested positive on Thursday, both taking ivermectina 6 mg, and already recovering. Their 8 year daughter no symptoms and tested negative.
OMG. wait until that internet Doctor chimes in about that treatment regimen, ,....

• Love
Reactions: Caonabo

csteinwand

May 11, 2020
Puerto Plata
Why would you refuse to take the test? Don't tell me we now have anti-testers as well as anti-vaxers!
Because the test takes hours to get in here, and a negative test is only valid until I step out the door after having it done. Personal choice.. If I had felt sick, I would have gone in to get the test and medication

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Right Steiny

My house staff took it Friday.... results will be back today (Sunday) at 5pm
They've been off since Tuesday..... body aches, fever, etc

Gripe I say...... vamos a ver

as for test validity-
Elon Musk had 4 tests ----- 2+ & 2-
He didn't use no back alley lab..... I bet

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Well...................

Two of my household staff have tested positive
so My wife & went to be tested

I am negative..... she is anti-body positive

3500 pesos at the Cabrera Clinic.

Both employees symptoms are not too severe..... body aches being the worst.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you took the Antigen test for anti-bodies and test positive it means you had it. Also that test (blood test I assume) is not foolproof that you don't have it now. It takes a few days for anti-bodies to develop.