Any Reliable Decent Mechanics?

ljmesg

Aug 6, 2017
From Nagua to PP. North Coast. Anyone with decent machinery for diagnostics and an alignment perhaps...oh, and decent tire prices.

Thank you in advance.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Pablo in Nagua is your man..diagnostics

Tires ... I buy from Tire Rack and ship them in by mudanza
All the tire guys do alignment... Cabrera , not so much
RSJ.... Texaco garage guy speaks excellent English.... Javier

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Javier is a very nice guy indeed.
I had my Land Rover maintaned by Klauss in Sosua. German specialized in SUV, specially LR. Very good and reliable.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I like David's Tire on East end of Sosua. Decent pricing. New and used tires. Alignments, and pretty much everything to do with undercarriage.

I don't know if they have diagnostic equipment though.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I like David's Tire on East end of Sosua. Decent pricing. New and used tires. Alignments, and pretty much everything to do with undercarriage.

I don't know if they have diagnostic equipment though.

I’ve used David’s tire shop for everything from tires to oil changes and transmission failure..he has scan tools pretty fast and efficient like a pit crew for race car...even comes to your house

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
And dont forget “Toyota”! In RSJ very well known for his knowledge of Japanese brands.
He is on the street left of the supermercado opposite of Caribe. Javier knows his number.
In fact very few people know his real name but he is 6.5 feet very kind moreno.

ljmesg

Aug 6, 2017
Went to David Tire shop yesterday. Great experience. I got 4 new tires and balancing(Lanvigator Performax,) all new Bosch brake pads installed, 2 new front end sway bars installed, oil and filter change, all fluids topped, new cabin air filter. Total cost was $680.00US.

They cleaned the rotors pretty well and coated the calipers with a silverish spray coating. They look great.

They did it all in an hour with their pit crew. A great experience for us. I forgot to ask if they do engine work or electronics.

Thanks for the referral to this place. Again a great great experience.