Anybody knows this man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2006
You might send an inquiry to the artist group at Altos Chavon, or museums that feature exhibitions of photographic art.

Aquaria

Jul 20, 2013
Thank you for your idea, but I don't know his name, so It is a bit difficult to do that...

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
It might be a good idea if you posted what you know about this man??? So far you thinks he's around 40. You met him in Cabarete? What else?

Thank you for your idea, but I don't know his name, so It is a bit difficult to do that...

Aquaria

Jul 20, 2013
I did post everything I know. He is in his late forties, (actually I believe that he is 49, but doesn't look like he is) he is African american, he is good looking, bald, has a bad leg. I believe he has a daughter (or son?) in DR, and lives in England when he is not in DR. He is a photographer. I don't know his name. That's it.

And Rep Dom, I'm not that fuzzy, if you are nice, good looking, fit and rich I could change my mind and look for you instead. ;-)

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I did post everything I know. He is in his late forties, (actually I believe that he is 49, but doesn't look like he is) he is African american, he is good looking, bald, has a bad leg. I believe he has a daughter (or son?) in DR, and lives in England when he is not in DR. He is a photographer. I don't know his name. That's it.

And Rep Dom, I'm not that fuzzy, if you are nice, good looking, fit and rich I could change my mind and look for you instead. ;-)

When you say that you're not that fuzzy...do you mean you shave the fuzz?

Or did you mean fussy?

Frank

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011

that's exactly meeeeeeeeeeeeee
:)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

you don't even know his name and after a year you are looking for him. WHY??????

Aquaria

Jul 20, 2013
I have been thinking about him, and it would be fun to get in touch with him. It is no more than that, but why not? Nobody knows what may come out of it. :)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
yawn.jpg

Yawwwwnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.