Apartment Rental for October ( 1 - 2 weeks )

arete92

Jul 5, 2018
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an apartment rental in October-ish ( depending on covid19 ) for a week or maximum 2 weeks I would like something with two rooms in a good place ( Torre de alta, los cabos, estancia, doral ( or other places of similar caliber and safety ) or beach apartments. There would be three people occupying the apartment ( 1 of which a child ) if you guys could either kindly recommend someone who is easy to deal with ( foreigner or Dominican ) or let me know your asking price with a short description of your rental space that would be awesome, thank you.

Nice to havs
  • A.C at night
Requirments
  • Safe area
  • Decent Internet

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an apartment rental in October-ish ( depending on covid19 ) for a week or maximum 2 weeks I would like something with two rooms in a good place ( Torre de alta, los cabos, estancia, doral ( or other places of similar caliber and safety ) or beach apartments. There would be three people occupying the apartment ( 1 of which a child ) if you guys could either kindly recommend someone who is easy to deal with ( foreigner or Dominican ) or let me know your asking price with a short description of your rental space that would be awesome, thank you.

Nice to havs
  • A.C at night
Requirments
  • Safe area
  • Decent Internet
Use Airbnb

pokerplayer

Mar 22, 2020
Second that. I've done six short term rentals (1week to 1 month) in four different places on the Island. I've never had an issue. Make sure you read the reviews first.

Reactions: arete92

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Hey everyone,

Nice to havs
  • A.C at night
Requirments
  • Safe area
  • Decent Internet
I agree use Air bnb ... and search the photo anyplace with bars on the windows dont rent.... also try to use a super Mod

David B

Aug 31, 2017
Hey everyone,

Nice to havs
  • A.C at night
Requirments
  • Safe area
  • Decent Internet

I've repeated stayed at an apartment (2nd floor) I love in las Caobas hosted by Rosemery, who is very cool. It's very breezy and I great location. I highly recommend it. You can find it on airbnb.

arete92

Jul 5, 2018
I have been looking through Airbnb thanks :) there are some nice places for pretty decent prices!