Are condos a dangerous investment?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
my 2 cents in buying a condo in the DR, if you can afford it buy in a HOTEL RESORT Condo Project. But the Hotel Resort Chain
should own at least 100 Hotels World Wide, and the Hotel should provide the Maintenance, lawn, grass, ect..

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
Here's A Rent-With-Option-To-Buy Available In 18 Days On DR1 Rentals

As an owner, we prefer to rent long term, like six months. Our rates per month are lower too.

When we bought we had a good property and reputable Realtor. If we had to do it over again we would, but we've
heard of plenty of horror stories, many of which can be read about in Dr1 Archives.

We encourage renting with option to buy. Six months gives a shopper plenty of time to find out exactly what the property
has to offer and do due diligence.

Our property will be available to rent again in 18 days. Check it out here:
DR1 Rentals - Error

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Where did you get that idea?

I happen to have the power of attorney to sell a condo and would be happy to sell it to you at a good price.
Ken, i think you should reconsider your offer. NAWW just joking. I would love to have CCCCC in my town. Maybe he could help me get back into my vagabundo state again and who knows even have you join us old foggies. ;) ;) ;)
P.s. sorry about not saying hello to you in the gym today. You snuck out on me. I did see you look at my GF. Shame on you. ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
P.s. sorry about not saying hello to you in the gym today. You snuck out on me. I did see you look at my GF. Shame on you. ;)

GF? I thought you had a wife in Canada or some place.

As an owner, we prefer to rent long term, like six months. Our rates per month are lower too.

When we bought we had a good property and reputable Realtor. If we had to do it over again we would, but we've
heard of plenty of horror stories, many of which can be read about in Dr1 Archives.

We encourage renting with option to buy. Six months gives a shopper plenty of time to find out exactly what the property
has to offer and do due diligence.
On
Our property will be available to rent again in 18 days. Check it out here:
DR1 Rentals - Error

Link is dead.....