Are there any New Yorkers in Puerto Plata?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Given the lockdown, I mean the city itself.

I ordered a selection of bagels from Just Bagels (via QVC) in the Bronx. It was supposed to be shipped to me in WNY where I'm staying with my daughter. Because of a website glitch, it went to my Business Mail in Puerto Plata.

Given the current situation, I won't be picking them up anytime soon. If someone wants to pick them up for their own use, I'll contact Business Mail and authorize them to release to you. The shipping is around 1600 pesos, but there are 24 bagels in the box.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Might be about a week Profe before people are free to wander for bagels

Why not let the staff have them.... if the office is operating

La Profe_1

Oct 15, 2003
The lockdown is the reason I said if they were in the city.

The shipping has to be paid. Plus, the various times I prepared bagels for Dominicans (and my friend from Peru) , the were universally rejected. I'm not certain that the staff would eat them, to be honest.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
$32 for 24 bagels just for the shipping? You must really like bagels. I am from NY, but not that part of NY. I just get the ones they sell here in Super Pola from time to time.

La Profe_1

Oct 15, 2003
$32 for 24 bagels just for the shipping? You must really like bagels. I am from NY, but not that part of NY. I just get the ones they sell here in Super Pola from time to time.

Shipping was supposed to be free, but the package went to the wrong address so that 1600 pesos is Business Mail's price for service.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Given the lockdown, I mean the city itself.

I ordered a selection of bagels from Just Bagels (via QVC) in the Bronx. It was supposed to be shipped to me in WNY where I'm staying with my daughter. Because of a website glitch, it went to my Business Mail in Puerto Plata.

Given the current situation, I won't be picking them up anytime soon. If someone wants to pick them up for their own use, I'll contact Business Mail and authorize them to release to you. The shipping is around 1600 pesos, but there are 24 bagels in the box.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.
Please see conversation I started.
Will love to buy them. It's been 4 months w/o tasting a decent one.
P.S. we too are from West New York.

Reactions: Memo