Art Expo/Exhibit in POP Friday Oct.30 with International & Local Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I'm having trouble uploading the flyer I was e-mailed by the artists.

It's nice to have some artistic and cultural events on the North Coast!

However here is the basic information.

The name of the group of artists putting on the show is "Grupo Pictorico Cultural Contraste". They were founded in May 30, 2003.

There are 14 artists putting on this show, which will consist of Painting, Photography, Drawings and Graffiti.

This is their 1st Collective Exposition, and it's called "Expresiones Configuradas".

It will be located at the Casa de Cultura in Puerto Plata (in front of Parque Central).

Opening is Friday October 30th at 8pm.

It will run until November 15th.

If I can figure out how to upload their actual flyer I was sent I will do so.

Caz

May 15, 2004
Sorry alicious - I can't see it - but thanks for the info - so often we only find out after the fact!

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
No problem Caz.
I have the same issue. I think the North Coast is often really lacking in artistic and cultural events, and when there is actually an event it didn't get the proper exposure for many people to even attend (at least I rarely hear about them!).

here is your image

2po9s8y.jpg

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Thanks Hlywud! I kept trying but was unsucessful in uploading it!

I've always wondered why it is that these sort of shows never really get that much exposure locally...it's something that I think is really needed in the area!

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I just saw their Ad on page 2 of the Adscene that came out today...glad its getting some more publicity!

Status
Not open for further replies.