Artesunate in the DR

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
Does anybody know if artesunte, which is the water soluble form of artemesinin, which is derived from the artemisia plant, is available in the DR. I am Trying to obtain some to add to my IV Vitamin C therapy for my lung cancer. I have done a lot of research on this, and have reason to believe that it would possibly help me. there are several clinics that do this, but none anywhere near me, so I am trying to source it, and those that do it will not reveal the source. I know there is a lot of it in China, and that is one possibility, but would like to get it in time for my DR. Flight on November 12th. It is FDA approved for Malaria, but a dose is $5000.00 in the US, even thouth it costs pennies to produce. It is also readily available to research laboratories through chemical supply houses, but they will not sell it to individuals. There is a pharmacy, problemly more than one, in Canada, but they will only fill a script written by a Canadian doctor. I actually had a phone consult with a Canadian doctor, who gave me lot of info about the actual ART procedure, but he won’t write the script, for some unknown reason. It is definitely clinically indicated. So Please, does anybody know or can find out for me where I can obtain Artesunate, and or of a Canadian doctor who may prescribe it for me.