Article on La Niña vs El Nino....

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I fear that if i open this WaPo-Bezos propaganda rag, somehow there will be a climate change topic waiting for me. If there is not, please let me know so I can click on your link Elizabeth
If you are that frightened of READING actual reporting... by ACTUAL journalists....??? Then perhaps you had better not click the link

It is a description of the differences between El Niño and La Niña -- which I did not know.

BE CAREFUL THOUGH
You know that READING CAN BE DANGEROUS!!

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
If you are that frightened of READING actual reporting... by ACTUAL journalists....??? Then perhaps you had better not click the link

It is a description of the differences between El Niño and La Niña -- which I did not know.

BE CAREFUL THOUGH
You know that READING CAN BE DANGEROUS!!
Ok, I'm going to give it a try here, hang on

Reactions: mountainannie

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Yes, the scientific explanation for these phenomena hasn't changed, and I'm glad not to find a tie-in to climate change
so -- you are a "climate change" denier? Don't believe that Mankind had anything to do with it?
Nothing like the 17 story high pile of garbage that ignited in India?
For myself, I would ban golf courses......

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
so -- you are a "climate change" denier? Don't believe that Mankind had anything to do with it?
Nothing like the 17 story high pile of garbage that ignited in India?
For myself, I would ban golf courses......
That's pollution, apparently a co-generation plant is needed there. Mankind is a huge polluter; how much this affects the actual climate hasn't been proven yet. Certainly affects the quality of life, the quality of the air we breath and the water we use. Lots of computer modelling but actual data is weak.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Reactions: NanSanPedro