As unofficial ambassador.....

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
of the DR to family and friends, my cousin and his wife have laid on a quick trip to Sousa in mid-December. Through all the posts I've never seen Club Sabitini mentioned, nor do I see it in the Resorts section. Anyone know about the place? Your comments most appreciated.

Best, P

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi pasha,

Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

Club Sabatini is part of the Sosua Bay Hotel complex (actually part of the Victorian House part as far as I know). I am not totally familliar with it but a regular poster here, CaribbeanGeorge, works for the hotel and should be able to fill you in. You can PM him by clicking on the icon below any of his posts or you can e-mail me as I have his e-mail address but won't post it. They also have a website at http://www.starzresorts.com/

Gregg

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Fireguy, with sincere....

thanks for the response. Hope that CGeorge comes on line also. Place looks nice and Cuz is an AI sort of guy. Am asking him to break away and look at some condo possibilites in the area also.

Best, P

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Tell them to walk out of the place,

turn left and cross the street and say hi to Island Breeze, Alanindr, Ken and myself since they will be in our pool:)

Nice place and well located if you want all inclusive.

Scott

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
pasha, for entertainment, they can sink the little raft that Scott floats around the pool on.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
While I can certainly understand, Ken, why someone might want to do that to Escott, it would seem a tad unfair to the two young pool boys we've heard that he usually has on the raft with him for his sailing expeditions.

Tom (aka XR)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
So THAT"s why he hasn't been across to Puerto Plata to deliver my tobacco & medical cables???! That tobacco must be quite dry by now (Unless he has dropped it in the pool to keep it cool & damp!!).

Are you coming this way Scotty or do I have to come get the stuff next week? I intend being at the get together at Rocky's for a short while (Homage to Johnny H etc.) so if you are not this way before that, please make sure items are available that night. - Grahame.