As what would you like to return in another life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
As Budhists believe that they will be given a next chance in another live when they dye, their ultimate goal is to be re-incarnated into the most supreme being. In the mean time they live their live, careful not to step on anything alive because before achieving that ultimate goal, they have a few other lives to go through.

Now, my question : if you had the chance to come back into another live, what would you like to be?

I for myself would like to come back once as a cheetah, lean mean and very fast killing machine and they look very nice :bunny:

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
As Budhists believe that they will be given a next chance in another live when they dye, their ultimate goal is to be re-incarnated into the most supreme being. In the mean time they live their live, careful not to step on anything alive because before achieving that ultimate goal, they have a few other lives to go through.

Now, my question : if you had the chance to come back into another live here in the DR, what would you like to be?

I for myself would like to come back once as a cheetah, lean mean and very fast killing machine and they look very nice :bunny:

Damn...now my cheetah story doesn't fit in...

Status
Not open for further replies.