Asshole Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Is it shameful that I wanted to post something in the style of Criss Colon, just to play the Devil's Advocate? Like:

Well what does this "Dominican Daddy" look like? Maybe she is, in fact, enjoying the attention? I don't think the OP's sleeping habits should permit this guy to be so crude with his wife, but maybe she feels otherwise?

I just cannot IMAGINE I'd keep going if the guy was a total toad, unless she is playing with fire or "toad"ally naive?

(I personally would have bolted at the first creepo moment, ages ago.)

nobody but criss colon can post in the style of criss colon

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Literally?

I quite enjoy the D-cup in a C-cup fashion culture that these women have, and I have less trouble these days with looking them straight in the eye while saying, 'howdie', 'I mean hello', 'erm hola se?ora phwup se?orita, Chica, erm alright Hiya!' (now how tough is that? I can't pull it off all the time but I'm a good 50/50).

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I guess you have to have read the other pointless thread to know wtf any of you guys are talking a out, eh?

If you get offended in DR1 then you are a pussy, toughen up and remember where you are,...................... On the Internet, and we aren't known for taking prisoners anyway, why make a full thread about it. I say that, but it does seem to be doing rather well, but it is a Sunday!

Finally!!

Good job Dog!!

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how thoughts flow so easily, once you step away from staring at that ceiling fan.......

There is hope in paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this was an asshole post......

Status
Not open for further replies.