Attorney for work visa

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Can someone recommend an attorney for a work visa for a Haitian? Guzman's service has not responded to 2 online requests, so they're out. Would want someone in the capital, SDE or Boca Chica area.

Thanks

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Can someone recommend an attorney for a work visa for a Haitian? Guzman's service has not responded to 2 online requests, so they're out. Would want someone in the capital, SDE or Boca Chica area.

Thanks
Rob, I can't answer that but are you any less knowledgeable on the subject matter than a lawyer for hire? I'm thinking you know more than is necessary to find a path.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Rob, I can't answer that but are you any less knowledgeable on the subject matter than a lawyer for hire? I'm thinking you know more than is necessary to find a path.
Thanks Johne but so far we're shooting blanks. Kenson's English is good enough now to work at a call center but we can't find anyone to hire him.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
The best way to hire an attorney here or anywhere for that matter is to make an appointment. Bring cash! It's like going to a doctor, treatment doesn't start until payment is received.

Aug 21, 2007
From my experience, Guzman Arriza responds best if you call. I would believe they are flooded with online inquiries by people who are just fishing around. I have a good immigration lawyer in Santo Domingo, though, and I bet she can either help or refer you to who can. She seems to be known by all the other lawyers. If you want her contact information, just message me.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Question to post #4 and #5 above". #4...Is that practice any different than any other part of the world other than free social service advise? And does the DR offer social services for free legal advise?
#5.. but do they have expertise with legal matters in the "new Haitian " situations??

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Question to post #4 and #5 above". #4...Is that practice any different than any other part of the world other than free social service advise? And does the DR offer social services for free legal advise?
#5.. but do they have expertise with legal matters in the "new Haitian " situations??
as I indicated, it applies to "anywhere". As far as social service free legal advise. lmao Jajajajaja

Aug 21, 2007

Johne- I don't know if she has expertise with Haitian legal matters. But as I said in my post, she will know someone who can help if she doesn't feel qualified.

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
NanSanPedro, I apologize for the lack of response from the GA firm. Didn't you get an initial response informing you that an immigration attorney would contact you? Or was it that the immigration attorney did not follow up? I'd appreciate it if you would let me know, Thanks.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
NanSanPedro, I apologize for the lack of response from the GA firm. Didn't you get an initial response informing you that an immigration attorney would contact you? Or was it that the immigration attorney did not follow up? I'd appreciate it if you would let me know, Thanks.
Thanks Fabio. The first time I asked my son, Kenson to do an online inquiry. He got the auto response but nothing since. I thought that since he was Haitian he was being ignored, so I did the same thing. I got the same auto response and nothing else. It would been nice had someone just contacted us even by email and just said we don't do that or words to that effect.

I do however appreciate your concern.