ATV Quad rental in Las Galeras

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
Make sure u Negotiate HARD, they will charge you Gringo Prices if you let them.
They are all crooks if you asked me . Bring someone who is very fluent or better yet is Dominican , and even then .

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Looking for a 10 day rental of a solid Quad any recommendations?
I may have one depending on how bad you plan to beat the machine. Most of quads for rents are junk in Las Galeras. They have no brakes and no suspension. If you are willing to pay a deposit, I can hook you up with a new machine. If not, I can give you a number. They rent for about $60 per day. I have no idea how they get that much money, when you can get a car for less money per day.

Reactions: JD Jones

JimDMcEachern

Oct 16, 2016
I may have one depending on how bad you plan to beat the machine. Most of quads for rents are junk in Las Galeras. They have no brakes and no suspension. If you are willing to pay a deposit, I can hook you up with a new machine. If not, I can give you a number. They rent for about $60 per day. I have no idea how they get that much money, when you can get a car for less money per day.
I own a honda 400 and treat it well I would be gentle with yours as well.mostly for town and trips to Ricon.What kind of deposit and price for 10 days?

Reactions: JD Jones