aventura concert

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
ive been to their concert in La Capital before.... so pist that im not there for puerto platas concert..
but they ripped the roof off here in toronto..... I LOOOOOOOOOOVEE THEM !

Nov 5, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Hi Peaches,
here you go:

9x9 Roberto is a TV show, not a concert
Andy's Ranch: I did a google search and this is what I found: "Want to hang out at a spot that has swimming, music, drinks, food, dancing, billiards and plenty of hot chics that's located right next door to the Cabana (Mirage)? Then you need to check out Andy's Ranch on the Pista Balaguer about 10 minutes out of Santiago heading to POP." Doesn't sound to bad if you're going to be around POP.

Bartolomeo67...

Muchos Gracis!!!
I have talked to my finacee and although he is not 100% sure where Andy's Ranch is, he has promised he will take me to look for it!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna see AVENTURA!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh :D

They are wonderful...listening to their music has also helped me really pick up spanish. I learned all the words for Hermanita!..this is one of my famourite songs...one of my "adopted brothers" in DR helped me learn all the words.

So the price is estimated for these concerts around $200RD??

Andy's Ranch doesn't sound like a very big location, wonder how far ahead of time it would be best to try and get there??? you dont understand how upset I would be if I missed it, since I will be in DR for that!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
Bartolomeo67...

Muchos Gracis!!!
I have talked to my finacee and although he is not 100% sure where Andy's Ranch is, he has promised he will take me to look for it!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

They are wonderful...listening to their music has also helped me really pick up spanish. I learned all the words for Hermanita!..this is one of my famourite songs...one of my "adopted brothers" in DR helped me learn all the words.

Andy's Ranch doesn't sound like a very big location, wonder how far ahead of time it would be best to try and get there??? you dont understand how upset I would be if I missed it, since I will be in DR for that!

for someone who supposedly likes them so much its messed up that you know so little about them..

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
Bartolomeo67...

Muchos Gracis!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Peaches,
the ranchos I know along the carretera around Navarrete etc are not small at all (by dominican standards). They are not stadions off course, but it looks as though this one has a restaurant and a swimming pool, quite upmarket.
Since they are in the tv studio at 4pm in la capital, it will take them a while to get to Santiago, they probably won't start before 11pm but it looks like there is plenty to do in this Rancho.
Have fun,
Bartolomeo

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
Bartolomeo67...

Muchos Gracis!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Peaches,
I just passed through Santiago on the bus and the dates announced on the boards along the road are a bit different than the 'official' fanclubsite dates:
Andy's Ranch is announced for tomorrow 16th and not 26th
They are going to Ambis and Biu Pub with Krisspy and on the 19th they will be in Santo Domingo with El Jeffrey and others.
Hope you find something suitable, maybe the 25th will be your best bet.
Bartolomeo

Nov 5, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Hi Peaches,
I just passed through Santiago on the bus and the dates announced on the boards along the road are a bit different than the 'official' fanclubsite dates:
Andy's Ranch is announced for tomorrow 16th and not 26th
They are going to Ambis and Biu Pub with Krisspy and on the 19th they will be in Santo Domingo with El Jeffrey and others.
Hope you find something suitable, maybe the 25th will be your best bet.
Bartolomeo

ON NO!!! Are you serious?
I was just on the phone to my finacee..and thats what he kept saying. But I kept telling him, he is wrong....it is the 26th!
I don't get in on the 25th to Puerto Plata untill 8:05pm..well that is when my plane lands..so from the time I get off the plane..etc...It will be later
Do you have any idea what shows are after the 25th? :( I will be sooo sad to miss them.

Nov 5, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
ON NO!!! Are you serious?
I was just on the phone to my finacee..and thats what he kept saying. But I kept telling him, he is wrong....it is the 26th!
I don't get in on the 25th to Puerto Plata untill 8:05pm..well that is when my plane lands..so from the time I get off the plane..etc...It will be later
Do you have any idea what shows are after the 25th? :( I will be sooo sad to miss them.
Ok..what I found out was that this Andy's Ranch as listed on Dec.26 is not IN santiago..but about 10 minutes out of it.
Someone said something to me about Naverette (sorry..spelling). Maybe it is there?Where exactly is Naverette? Any idea on the price..I have heard a few people say 200 pesos, and a few people say 500 pesos. Any idea who I could contact, etc. to find this out?

Nov 5, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Not sure how many of these dates have changed but it looks like Santiago on the 29th

Look it up
http://www.aventurafanclub.com/

Don't worry sooner or later they'll show up in Toronto
I was looking at that..which still says Andy's Ranch on the 26th. And that is i have heard 10 minutes out of Santiago headed towards POP....and the other thing I have heard is that Andy's Ranch is by Naverette.....not sure if that could be the description on how to get to Naverette. I remember seeing the sign for it, but do not remember where I saw the sign!

Anyway to find the price?

I just think the atmosphere would be so much better in a Dominican R. setting ;)

Nov 5, 2004
la_barbie said:
thats the old website new one is www.aventuraworldwide.com

OH CRAP! Why do they have to go and change their freakin dates around???
Can anyone give me information on where specifically these places are PLEASE?

26. MOCA....LUGAR POR *COMFIRMAR....11PM
28. EL PEZ INDUSTRIAL , *VICENTE NOBLE 11PM
29. MONUMENTO DE *SANTIAGO...CONCIERTO RADIO PREMIUM

Where is Moca? and what does "Luage por comfirmar" mean????

Where is El Pez Industrial, Vincente Nobel?????

And for the 29th Monumento do Santiago...concierto radio...does that mean it is only on the radio????

Besides seeing my fiancee then next thing I was looking forward to was seeing Aventura :cry: :eek:

Nov 5, 2004
Jimmydr said:
There are plenty of spots for all GRINGOS!
So as far as I can tell, since all the dates and places have been changed...the one in Puerto Plata is my best bet.

Is there a point in even trying to go?

My plane lands at 8:00pm the night the concert starts at 7pm.

Now this is the RD...what chance is there it will really start on time? We have a vehicle...and I am usually the first one off the plane out the door of the airport!! LOL ;)

So if we rush straight there, we will probably jsut miss the beginning acts, right? Would they still let us in late? And what kind of seating is it? Are we gonna be standing wayyyy at the back of some big pit and not really able to even see them if we go late?

Any confirmation if the tickets are 200 or 500 pesos in Puerto Plata this year??

In one week at this time I will be in the RD!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! :D:D:D:D

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
I don't think the effort is worth it.

From what I hear from those who have attended their concerts, their performance live is disappointing. Better to listen to their CDs.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Hi Peaches,
I was at the Aventura concert last Saturday in disco Rikamo in La Romana!
Concert was great, though a bit short (1h20min only 1 set) and as has been said, it's not very different from their cds. Off course dominican atmosphere lots of chicas gritando, etc. Tickets were between 700 and 1000 (at the door) pesos, very expensive to DR standards, but the place was full and not with tourists or elite dominicans. The concert started at 1.45 am!!!!! In POP there will be 2 bands playing before Aventura, so I think you will have plenty of time.
Yesterday's concert in SD was apparently cancelled, don't know if it has anything to do with El Jeffrey's car accident (yes another one) when he was coming back from Sammy Sosa's wedding. Jeffrey was supposed to play there as well in SD.
About the Andy Ranch: Navarrete is indeed 10 minutes away from Santiago in the POP direction, so I think there is just one.
Good luck
Bartolomeo

PeachezNcream84 said:
So as far as I can tell, since all the dates and places have been changed...the one in Puerto Plata is my best bet.

Now this is the RD...what chance is there it will really start on time? We have a vehicle...and I am usually the first one off the plane out the door of the airport!! LOL ;)

So if we rush straight there, we will probably jsut miss the beginning acts, right? Would they still let us in late? And what kind of seating is it? Are we gonna be standing wayyyy at the back of some big pit and not really able to even see them if we go late?

Any confirmation if the tickets are 200 or 500 pesos in Puerto Plata this year??

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Puerto Plata concert

Last year the concert started at 7 as well. Yeah right, not a chance.

Aventura came on after 11pm and only played just over an hour set.

There are 2 bands preceeding Aventure, Nicol Pena and Aquakate. SO, you can expect that Aventura will not start till late. GO ahead honey!!! YOu will have lots of time providing your flight is not too late. Your problem will be getting to the hotel and checking in first. Who are you flying down with? Maybe I can be of some help. Send me a PM and I will see what I can arrange with your tour operator! I know most of them now.

The drive from the airport is 25 mnutes to Playa Dorada. From there it is only 10 minutes to the site of the concert. You can easily make it in time.

There will be lots of tickets as there are no seats. Just a huge area where you stand around. We are purchasing VIP seating, it was 600 pesos last year. Guarantees you a seat and closer access to the stage. Lots of room to dance when you feel the urge too....

Let me know if I can help.

Golfer

Apr 7, 2002
Check the tour schedule on their website

PeachezNcream84 said:

The Aventura concert is on Christmas Day, a very busy day on there schedule. From Puerta Plata they're scheduled to perform in La Vega at midnight and then on to Santo Domingo at the Jaragua Hotel at 3:30 AM. This is one time they'll be out of POP by Nine sharp. Hey, you can always drive to La Vega.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
HOw is that possible???

How on earth will they ever do that??? I will see if I can confirm all of this. There have been all kinds of changes to the scheduling lately.....