Awakening...after reading your posts...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You forgot something leonardo1267, your not in the DR.

I just had one of my DNI friends do a trace on you ;)

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
leonardo1267 said:

I have nothing to proof to any of you, since most of you are male, but let me tell you , I am much better than any of you.

dude..... you're starting to sound like you're wired on some cheap drug. you claim to have nothing to proove but you go in circles claiming the throne to being 'the best' and your 'religion'. i'm starting to lose your point...... especially when you attempted to eradicated the dominican man as the champion lover/womanizer idea.

get a grip of what you're saying leo

L

leonardo1267

Oh, yeah Robert, Who do you think you are talking to? do you really understimating me, do you?

I guess that revelation is nothing knew, and you don't need the DNI to know that, all you have to do is check my past post, but you are not so smart as I see, you are disappointing me Robert.

Ps: Robert, by the way I f you are snooping on me with the DNI, let me tell you that you are committing a crime, and is not too smart to admit it in a public forum like this one. lucky for you that I don't believe you.

Good night Robert.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Leonardo good to hear you are a slam bam thank you mam, I prefer to cuddle afterwards

I shouldn't even respond back to you Leonardo but I will. Get a life because where I come from, we use hunting rifles and shotguns. So threatening people is a childish prank and against the law. You have so much intellect and are such a lady's man, I wish I was dripping with painful discharges when urinating, just like you. Let me tell you something, you conceited "Sankie" wannabe, if you don't cuddle afterwards, something I enjoy, you aren't pleasing any woman at all. I bet you are just an envious, overweight man, virginal man who has never been able to please a woman and talking all your macho garbage behind your computer screen with one hand pulling on your pud. Post a picture of your "fine self" and put a face behind the threatening bulls..t if you have nothing to hide. I am on the photo board because I don't have to hide, "What are you afraid of?" I have had enough of your attitude and you need to be banned because you have nothing to contribute at all. I am sure you please all the women you pay, but silly, they are paid to moan, even I know that. I just want to beat the living s..t out of you as many others would because we aren't impressed by your claims and threats. By the way, you enlightened individual, threats even made out of a delusional mind are illegal and can be enforced by proper authorities with repercussions to your person. I think you have had your 5 minutes of fame, go bother another public board.
dale7

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Funny how men that say they are good will also say that they never had any complaints. NEWS FLASH! Most women have a good heart and would never say that a guy wasn't good.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I sometimes wonder what goes on in people's heads when they read DR1?
It reminds me of the "Ring of fire" in "Lord of the Rings" :)

Wasn't it you leonardo1267 that started threatening posters on this board with the DNI? I made a sarcastic comment, you made a threat.

Wasn't it you that hated the stereotypical comments in regards to Dominican men? Now all of a sudden your the self proclaimed greatest macho lover to ever step foot on this planet.

"Oh, yeah Robert, Who do you think you are talking to?
do you really understimating me, do you?"

How could I under estimate you? Your way too smart for me.

Your not "Gollum" by any chance...are you?
Being a "Baggins", can't be too careful ya know!

L

leonardo1267

you guys are hillarious!!! I heard that my 15 minutes of fame were over before, and I am still here, you guys can have enough of me.

Dale for you information, like always you are wrong in everything, I am not fat, am not small. and I just put my pic.

enjoy it.

PS: by the way dale , you look to be more out of shape than me.

L

leonardo1267

And listen you all, I am ready to make peace with all of you, specially with Robert and Dale.

after all you guys love my country and that only is worth my friendship.

Friends?

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Leonardo,
I don't mind people who post and speak their opinions. Everyone has a right to say what they want and some of my posts have been risque but there is no need to threaten anyone. I have enjoyed reading these posts since I registered in April and went on my first trip last May. I do love the Dominican Republic and its people and one of these days I am going to retire there. If you are sincere about apologizing to DR members, I have no problem with that. It takes a big person to make amends and I should also apologize for maybe some of the derogotary remarks I have made regarding women in general. This is a place to contribute and have a little bit of fun as well. I read for a while these posts and what concerns me are threats to others. For everyone's safety these things are not taken lightly anymore and by tracing your IP address you could get into trouble, that is reality. So if you want to contribute and are sincere, welcome aboard.
P.S. The photos don't do me justice, Leonardo, but this former amateur welterweight still packs a good left jab and mean right hook:)

L

leonardo1267

Well, Dave7 if you see my threats there not physical, you are the one still threatening me physically (good left jab and mean right hook)

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Just yesterday I was thinking about how I've been lied to by some women, and concluded that --considering my diminutiveness--I must NOT be good in bed. So, in essence, what I'm saying is that not all Dominicans are Rasputins.

-Jose?to
MamIndie, let's get drunk to Kris Kristofferson's masterpiece.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
leonardo1267 said:
The gringos don't have the flavor with have in the hip.
not to mention how good with use the tongue.
sorry gringos, Just the truth.
You must have spent a lot of time with Gringo men if you know this first hand. Fess up Leanardo, just tell us you are a sword swallower and hate yourself and get it over with already. At least it would explain your BS.

Yes, I know, the secret police is going to be at my door in the morning dopey.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If Dominican Men are so great in bed,how come all of ....

us "White Boys" from Canada,Europe,and the "GOOD OLE US of A" spend all of our vacations "Pork'in" all your "Old Ladies"? and when it comes to "Muff Diving",most dominican men don't partake of "The Bearded Clam"!!! When it comes to sex,I'm an over-achiever! No Natural gifts,but I "Practice,practice,and practice,and listen,listen listen! We all know what good listeners dominican men are! I always wondered why dominican women always tell you what they want in bed,it's because dominican men are "Clueless"! A "Big Dick" may give them a head start,but I'll be there at the "FINISH",and I'll bring my dominicana with me.To a dominican man,a fifth of "Brugal" is considered "foreplay!!!......"leoNERDO" you doth protest too much!!! ....."Jazzcom",I looked up "Leo's" email address,comes from Hershey Pennsylvania!You know what that means!!!!!!!forget "Sword Swallower",we're talking Big Time "Fudge Packer" here!..Even "I" draw the line somewhere!!!!!CRIS

Last edited:

jrshd9

Oct 31, 2002
Well it appears all you boys have got the easy part done.

You talked about it!!

the REAL goods ones never have to talk about it..............

so I won't!

JRS

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
jrshd9,"Whats up with you?

You are coming to the DR,(North Shore) and you want to know if there are any "American" women there! Don't you like dominican women,or do you intend to find a rich widow and live of the "Fat" of the land? Coming to the DR to look for an American woman,is like taking a sandwich to a banquet!CRIS

jrshd9

Oct 31, 2002
crriss
WOW, you didn't pass go or collect your $200, just straight to the gutter!! Where in my post did it mention anything close to the leap you took? Wow, first impressions sure can be wrong, i had you pegged a little higher up the food chain . LOL. Of course it is always such a pleasure to be reminded of my lovely EX'S, who also would do the same, assume i meant something other than what i said.
hey but that doesn't make you a bad boy! First beer is on you!!

jrs

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yeah.. who are the new pictures of? There are 3 in the media gallery without names..