Awakening...after reading your posts...

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe they were meant for the Matrimonial Agency for Dominicans/Canadians but got posted here by mistake?

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Re: If Dominican Men are so great in bed,how come all of ....

Criss Colon said:
If Dominican Men are so great in bed,how come all of us "White Boys" from Canada,Europe,and the "GOOD OLE US of A" spend all of our vacations "Pork'in" all your "Old Ladies"?

Why? Money! They sleep with you guys for money and then they go to their Dominican boyfriends to be satisfied.

L

leonardo1267

Sorry but the caption didn't show for some reason, I am the tall one sitting in the chair with black pants and light green shirt, also the one standing up in front of the horses statues.

6' 4" height, 185 pounds. shoes number 13 1/2(you know what I mean)

L

leonardo1267

well done DEBS , everybody know they are with you because of you wallet. but at the end of the day is Dominican lover for pleasure

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
leonardo1267 said:
The gringos don't have the flavor with have in the hip.
not to mention how good with use the tongue.
sorry gringos, Just the truth.
[/QUOTERight chocolate friend
No tongue according to most OF the white girls Iknow
Johnny who is licking his eyebrows as he types:bandit:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
leonardo1267 said:
Well, I guess you guys(some of you) are just jealous, I bet some of you are going out with some Dominican lady, and rely in how much is in your wallet. that is all some of you have, a fat wallet.

I have nothing to proof to any of you, since most of you are male, but let me tell you , I am much better than any of you.

And you Dale7, you really are hillarious, talking about snuggling, I am talking about the real stuff, anybody can snuggle.
In your Sanky ffucking mind,tell your dni buds that.
Jh.
Oh yeah I dont need a visa:cool:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It is amazing the "TRASH" the INS lets in!!!!

Debs,as a fat white redhead from Toronto,who specializes in "Sankis" from North Shore "AIs"you should know all about who is "Paying" for sex in the DR!....Send a PM to golo and ask if we have to pay for these Wives and Girlfriends. You see, a dominican man is very attentive when he is trying to score.You are the only girl in the World to him! Once you are "bagged" he loses interest quickly and moves on.I am a comfortable shoulder to cry on .An oasis in a desert of broken promises.I listen.I care.I have an air-conditioned apt. with cable TV,so I score! Leonerdo,you have a really small head,you know what THAT means? Your shoes are too big! You have a very small round ugly black head,stay away from bowling alleys!The only "problem" with a big dick is you think that is all you need!You never develope any additional "skills".You are like an "SUV"! in Boston,can't find any place to "PARK" it! By the way, I bagged your "Novia" last night! The line was long,but the wait was worth it!!!!!!CRIS

Last edited:

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
leonardo

Although Criss has already put most of your bluster to rest in much more er...colorful language than I ever could, as the proud owner of size 13-EE "yolas," I'll just add that I am not ashamed to admit that said adage doesn't always hold true.

And even if it does in your case, I would humbly suggest that you stop letting it do the thinking for you. However, from the looks of it so far, your other head is full of nothing but hot air. Which brings us back to square one.

TTFN

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Sorry to burst your bubble there Criss. I don't specialize in or have any experience with sankies on the North Coast (or on any coast for that matter) nor do I have sex when I am in the DR. I know the guys, I know their routine, but I never have and never would get involved in any capacity with them. Any Dominican man I've ever been involved with is either living in the US or Canada and came to either place by their own means not by marrying someone or taking money from anyone.

So in response to your comment about knowing who is "paying" for sex in the DR, I know it's certainly not me.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
'I wear size 13 too,and you know what that means?

It means I have a hard time buying shoes! Thats all! My "Dick" is the same as my hat size! "6&7/8ths",well,"almost"! Here is a little "trick" I like to use,Tell a woman you have a 12 inch dick.Turn out the lights before you get undressed.Tell her you are only going to put it in half way!!!!!! works everytime!!!!

Here is a list of the "Good" things about a "Small Dick"
1.You can open more doors with a "Key",than you can with a "Battering Ram"!
2.Most girls would rather be tickled,than "choked"!
3 Every girl you meet can "Deep Throat" you!
You can "Allways" get the whole thing in!
4 You can "screw" a Coke bottle!
"Somebody PAleeeeeezzz stop me"!!!!!!CRISCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Re: 'I wear size 13 too,and you know what that means?

Criss Colon said:

4 You can "screw" a Coke bottle!
"Somebody PAleeeeeezzz stop me"!!!!!!CRISCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

From screwing a Coke bottle? For your sake, I certainly hope so. But if you must, I daresay that you should go with the plastic 20 oz container. Safety really should come first. :cool:

Last edited:

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Fair enough. I defer to your - obviously -- greater expertise in this area.

Must say, that now more than ever, I find wisdom in the old Coke slogan:

"Can't beat the real thing"

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
Re: It is amazing the "TRASH" the INS lets in!!!!

Criss Colon said:
Debs,as a fat white redhead from Toronto,who specializes in "Sankis" from North Shore "AIs"you should know all about who is "Paying" for sex in the DR

that's funny criss......
you just described yourself
FAT
Specializing in dominican whores
and pays for them too

learn to separate yourself from those you criticize

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ranking" is an Art my Porky young thing!

It consists of more than saying"Same to you",or "You do to"! In all fairness I went back to take a "Second Look" at your picture in the media gallery.You see,those who say men never give you a "second look" are wrong.I saw your picture.(The Chicago Bears called,they want to know I you want to play middle linebacker this season?) I think you and I have a lot incommon.I am old and fat,you are young and fat!I am old and ugly,you are young and ugly! I have large breasts for a man,you have small breasts for a woman!I like to pay to have sex with dark complected women,you like to pay to have sex with dark complected men!The list goes on and on! So don't feel so intimidated by all of us older and wiser men on DR1,you are a lot like us!!!!!CRIS

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Alright, kids, time to get your groove on:

"Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

Love is in the air, Love is in the air, oh, oh, oh..."

00000417.gif

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Let's tone it down a little. Yes, some of it's funny, but also some of it is a little close to the mark and will eventually lead to the thread(s) getting closed.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Re: 'I wear size 13 too,and you know what that means?

Criss Colon said:
It means I have a hard time buying shoes! Thats all! My "Dick" is the same as my hat size! "6&7/8ths",well,"almost"! Here is a little "trick" I like to use,Tell a woman you have a 12 inch dick.Turn out the lights before you get undressed.Tell her you are only going to put it in half way!!!!!! works everytime!!!!

In the heat of lovemaking, if she says ohhhhhhhhh. put it all in, all you have to say is (No a promise is a promise)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Criss, go to (Shameless plug, sorry Rob) www.largefeet.com for a selection of over 300 styles of shoes in your small size. We sell from size 7 to size 24 but can custom make any size. This is a family business. Shoes won't be a prob and you can have them shipped tomorrow UPS or FedEx. We ship two truckloads of shoes a day. You can also ask for a full color catalog to be mailed to you for free.

Oh, we also sell womans shoes in large sizes for big women and transvestites.