AZB - Jazzcom Summit

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
These guys hung out in Santiago last weekend.

Wonder why no one is talking about this. Whatever could have happened??

Missing....just wondering..

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hey, you know these muslim guys. Thank Gawd they prefer jucier Arses than the one I have! LOL

Actually had a great time, AZB is quite the Host and he gave me the gal Missing pined for but she would have nothing to do with him, the sister of the Rubia... You see, that was all he was trying to do was to get this out of me. I think I fell for his baiting but, it is New Years and I take this time to try to make him feel better with the truth before he realizes his heart has been broken because my New Years Resolution was ?NO HEART BREAKING OF MY FRIENDS WHEN I TAKE THEIR WOMEN?

Patiently waiting for tonight. Going to be having a fun time and wish you were here instead of that dreaded Mexico!

Rob is already in town but I cant find him. I havent seen Bianca either for that matter... Something must be amis.

Happy and a Healthy and a Wealthy New Years to one and all,
Escott

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Day after tomorrow I am there Scott. And never mind the Rubia's sister....never had a vooooman come between amigos pal!

Get enough sleep pal because I am NOT gonna let you walk away and go to bed and Larry will be there with me.

Start taking Centrum Silvers ......double doses from now.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
See you guys soon.I am resting up and getting ready for action.
AZB--please have a nice light skinned wife ready for me to do my civic duty with por favor.
I hope the presedentes are cooold in Santiago because I am getting thirsty.
Happy New Year,
Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
missing... i was only kidding my friend. you may be the one that may need the vitamin shots to keep up with AZB. Been there and done that and did pretty good for myself. ? will be at a disadvantage since you just got off a plane.

Larry... You can have the sister this time!:)

OYE