AZB's And Miguel's "GayFest2007"-Part 1&2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
This is my trip report from Saturday, Sept. 8th to Saturday, Sept. 15th.

But before I start, I would like to say 2 things:

1- To all those "babosas/os" always complaining about LOOOONG posts, STOP reading when you see the next period (.) because this will be so LOOONG that I will have to write 2 OP's.

2- I was a little disappointed my ex, Amber, was not able to make it.

Here it goes:

Saturday:

As always, great US Airways flight. I made it to Santo Domingo at around 2:30 and my brother Carlos and Ramon (what else is new) were waiting for me.

One of the first things Ramon said was that AZB had called him and was waiting for us at a gas station. All of a sudden, RIIIING, the phone rings and AZB is wondering what's taking so long. Sorry, bumper to bumper traffic out of the airport.

Arrived atthe gas station (and if I am not mistaken, they had already started the party, if you know what I mean) and was greeted by my brotha from another motha, AZB, his stunning girlfriend (what she sees in him, who in hell knows, wahahaha), Juanita and her more than beautiful daughter.

We arrived at the Villa about 15-20 minuted later and were greeted by my friend Mayra, her daughter ANNNND to find a bunch of people filming, of all things, a crapcha, er, bachata video (thanks God for the punishment!!!!).

They were lent the first Villa but as true Dominicans (SOME) decided to use the one that was empty also, the better one. The "director" told Mayra they were leaving before I got there and since they didn't, I told Mayra to tell him to get out RIGHT NOW!!. She did not need to tell him because he heard me and after looking at my DOG face, decided to take all his equipment, "mal vestidos" bachateros and ugly bikini girls with him to the other Villa. Shyt, I have never seen people move so many stuff so fast, wahahahahahahahaha!!.

The party started and from then on, it was beers here and beers there, foods here and foods there, pictures here and pictures there, videos here and videos there, Jacuzzi (in front of the Villa) here and Jacuzzi there, the beach (in front of the Villa) here and the beach there......

The first night, we (AZB, Carlos, Ramon and I) went to the beach. It was pretty dark and were eaten alive by some fricking mosquitos (or whatever they were). Didn't stay long, I'll tell you.

Now it was time to eat and it was decided that we were going to have a BBQ at around 9-10pm.

Even after telling AZB and Juanita, for weeks, NOT to bring anything (just their appetite), AZB brought some Pakistani-seasoned chicken and Juanita brought some ribs which were cooked on the grill (which it took forever to make start).

All I can say is that I have never, EEEEEVER, tasted a better seasoned chicken and the ribs were OUT OF THIS WORLD. It should be a sin to make ribs that good, wahahahahaha!!!.

(All the while I was in communication with Planner, hoping for her to get her butt over there already, but she kept on saying "maybe Saturday night, maybe Sunday, maybe Monday, too much work.......").

From Saturday to Monday, it was the same thing: breakfast, drinking, having lunch, drinking, having dinner, drinking, going to the beach (especially Juanita and her daughter since they were at the beach starting at 7 in the morning!), drinking, going to the Jacuzzi, drinking........

On Monday, AZB and his girlfriend had to leave because she needed to go to the University and by 12 something in the afternoon, off they went!.

I have to say 3 things about my buddy:

1- the guy is one of the most amazing person I have ever known. Very funny (funny looking, that is, whahaha). Jokes here, there, everywhere!. So funny that he even brought his "chopo" music system (speakers and woofer and plugged them into his laptop, just because he said my little Ipod speakers were not strong enough).
2- The guy can cook like a woman. Besides the seasoned chicken the first night, he cooked so pretty good rice and "pollo guisado". (BUUUT NOBODY could make a salad as good as mine. A few tried but were not successful).
3- I believe I saw 2 new set of hairs on his head. Maybe the LaPelas are affecting the wrong head, wahahahahahahaha!!!.

Thanks a lot for the company, for driving so many hours to spend time with me and tell "Ana" to dump your ugly ass. Too much of a cute girl to be with a fat man like you, wahahahahaha!. Ooooh, and thanks for leaving behind the Absolut Vodka I brought you. It didn't go to waste, trust me!!.

And btw: the Iguana says "hello", haha!.

Later on, part 2!.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Ok Miguel me tome el honor de ser la primera en tener el privilegio de responder a tu "post" de tu salidita chopoistica.

wahahahahah to you too, ok you convinced me to read your loooong Chopo post, wow you and AZB criticize us Chopos but you guys really over did it now with choponess, OMG I love my new word, choponess. wahahahahah

ok i'm jealous, sounds like you guys had more fun than you deserved except for Juanita and her child. hehehehe .....ok ok I'm joking, ok????

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Miguel, you still in country? How 'bout visiting the real creme de la creme, Santiago?

I let you borrow the 115 and you can pretend to be a motoconcho, wahaha! No just kidding, we can ride around in my somewhat recently beat up yipeta and pretend that we are important. Bring the golf sticks!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que chistosa, jejejeje....

Ok Miguel me tome el honor de ser la primera en tener el privilegio de responder a tu "post" de tu salidita chopoistica.

wahahahahah to you too, ok you convinced me to read your loooong Chopo post, wow you and AZB criticize us Chopos but you guys really over did it now with choponess, OMG I love my new word, choponess. wahahahahah

ok i'm jealous, sounds like you guys had more fun than you deserved except for Juanita and her child. hehehehe .....ok ok I'm joking, ok????
Y privilegiada eres, hahaha!!.

More fun that we deserved, are you kidding me?. If it wasn't because AZB HAD to leave, we could STILL be drinking, eating, "beaching", "jacuzzing" and stuff, wahahahahahaha!.

Don't get jealous, get even, wahahahaha!.

Yes, we had a great time. Well, let me speak for myself, I HAD A GREAT TIME!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Miguel, you still in country? How 'bout visiting the real creme de la creme, Santiago?

I let you borrow the 115 and you can pretend to be a motoconcho, wahaha! No just kidding, we can ride around in my somewhat recently beat up yipeta and pretend that we are important. Bring the golf sticks!
"Still in the country" and posting on DR1, contra, now I know for a fact you think I have no life, wahahahahahaha!!.

No, got to "Alaska" Saturday night.

Been to Santiago a few times. Danced a few Merengues and Salsas, clothed (shyt!!), with a few Santiagueras, mucho years ago.

Chip, when people see me, they think I am importan, even if dressed like a hobo. I was told they think I am important because I look like Pepe LePuke, wahahahaha!.

Sorry, no golf clubs for me, not that old nor do I feel old, haha!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Larga historia.

Where the hell are the freakin' pics you promised? :mad:

And btw, welcome back!!!! :)
Some pictures are going to follow, but I did had a little problem with my camera.

Thanks for the welcome. I am recharged and hoping for a fight or two. Or three, wahahahahaha!!.

Kyle:

I smell WORSE!!!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ahi te va'.....

which beach?????????

bob
Playa Guayacanes.

Still a "virgin" and I hope it doesn't get infected with hookers and lowlives like Boca Chica.

A little more crowded (only on weekends) than when I used to visit 20 odds years ago but still much better than HookerChica!.

But on weekdays, you feel like the whole beach is yours and yours only!.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Hey Miguel:

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a good time. I look forward to seeing some of your pictures and reading part 2. ::glasses:

DAKRA

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Estoy un poco melancolico....

Hey Miguel:

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a good time. I look forward to seeing some of your pictures and reading part 2. ::glasses:

DAKRA
Thanks man.

Yes, I had a good time.

So good that I am in a bad mood and for the first time in many years, I wanted the party to continue!!.

Don't know what's the hell, when I go for a long time, all I want to do is come back to the US but when I go for a week or less, I don't want to come back.

Go figure!!.

The pictures and the conclusion WILL follow soon.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am also waiting for part 2....................

Sorry I missed out on seeing AZB - next time..... and I won't say anything more until you write part 2.............

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
A bad mood!??

Like I said, vieja ridicula, you first!!.

I just want you to go first because when I start cleaning my butt with your face, I want your defenders to know you started first.

Go.....
As one of Musicqueens defenders, let me say that your bad mood is NO excuse! Shame on you! Shame, shame, shame... I'm going wash your mouth out with soap when I see you at your next GayFest, after I spank you, bad boy.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mira que bien......

Nice to hear you had a good time with your brother from another mother AZB!!!
Yea, it was fun while it lasted as he HAD to leave on Monday afternoon!.

But, he did stayed for a few days and we ALLLL know that a few relaxing days doesn't kill anybody.

Especially if you are relaxing in a Jacuzzi (or beach), with your woman next to you, a beer in one hand, food on the other hand and NOT worrying about work or NOTHIN'!!!.

There's a God!!. (And I think Her name is Planner, wahahahahahaha!!).

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
LaRoca", que paso'?......

The only worriesome part of all this "brother from another mother" stuff, is Miguel calling it a "gayfest".
"TheRock", "gay" doesn't necessarily mean "homosexual".

I know you know that.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it", wahahahaha!!.

As Jose Lacay would say:

" I am free as a gay bird".

Shyt, I foget he IS gay, wahahahahaha!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
after I spank you, bad boy.
Did someone say "spank you, bad boy"?.

Promises, promises......

Besides, I think Planner WILL fight you, to get whatever you will spank me with, in order for her to spank me first!!, wahahahaha!.

Promises, promises....UUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!.

Planner:

My little firecracker, in due time darling, in due time!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.