B&B in Cabarete

yasmin

Jun 16, 2005
Hi, I'm looking for a B&B in Cabarete, any recommendations?
We'd also like to take surf classes, don't know if there are B&B's who offer them or is it better to book them seperately?

Dov1984

Sep 18, 2016
Hi, I'm looking for a B&B in Cabarete, any recommendations?
We'd also like to take surf classes, don't know if there are B&B's who offer them or is it better to book them seperately?
I don't of any B&B's but checkout Ali's Surf Camp in Cabarete they have lodging and a really great restaurant. I do believe there are a couple of similar places in the Kite Beach area as well as Encuantro Beach

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
You could try the eXtreme Hotel or Kite Beach Inn, they’d definitely be able to point you in the right directions for lessons. As far as I know, eXtreme still has the restaurant. Check if the Kite Beach Inn still has theirs, it may be closed. But they still have a kite school right next door.

yasmin

Jun 16, 2005
Hi there, many thanks for the info, has anyone experienced Tropical Casa Laguna?

About the surfing, are there possibilities to take classes just by going to the beach (separated from the hotel)
Me and the girls speak good Spanish.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Hi there, many thanks for the info, has anyone experienced Tropical Casa Laguna?

About the surfing, are there possibilities to take classes just by going to the beach (separated from the hotel)
Me and the girls speak good Spanish.

A friend of mine is staying at TCL. It's on a very good location, right in the centre of town, with good facilities, but he says that the design of the apartments is very quirky, possibly because it was converted from a hotel. However, it's not so good for traditional surfing, which takes place at Playa Encuentro, about 10 minutes away by car/moto. But if you are interested in kite boarding or windsurfing, there are plenty of schools within easy walking distance.

yasmin

Jun 16, 2005
Thanks for your feedback, being in a good location would be the reason to choose this hotel :)
Concerning the surfing we can check at the beach and decide what to do, as they have no experience at all :)