Bachatero Jimmy Bauer is apparently also a 'mule' for running drugs Stateside.

Bernard Jean-Pierre

Oct 31, 2010
Actually, without obvious signs like bursting pellets or profuse sweating (or a tip off), there is no way he can get caught. You don't go through any (x-ray) machines or other detection devices when arriving at US customs, in fact, normally you just walk right through without them even opening bags.

Not sure if a drug dog would detect pellets in your stomach, but maybe residue on your hands or if you fart? LOL...

LOL!!! "whew! I made it here to the airport! yes!.......uh oh, I gotta let one loose..." *Here comes a big German Shepherd barking frantically and scratching at the guys rear end looking for his prize tennis ball.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
e inform? que el apresamiento del bachatero produjo contradicciones entre los agentes de seguridad que lo apresaron quienes afirmaban que ten?a drogas en el ?rea digestiva, mientras los oficiales de la Direcci?n Nacional de control de Drogas (DNCD) dec?an que no ten?a drogas, por lo que fue llevado hasta la unidad de rayos x donde se descubri? estupefaciente en su est?mago

I wonder, hmmm, if the DNCD had something to do with the drugs...it says on this article that they were saying that he had no drugs........but then again I hardly believe anything that is printed on Dominican papers.....

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
You don't go through any (x-ray) machines or other detection devices when arriving at US customs, in fact, normally you just walk right through without them even opening bags.

I?m not familiar with NY, but in Miami, arriving from SDQ, my bags always go through x-ray. "Follow the yellow dots please" and that?s basically bags through x-ray machines. There?s no body scan on arrival, they just pull you to the side and body search. Immigration and custom are getting tougher every day, my last trip to Miami was two weeks ago. I?ve been body searched in Detroit flying in from Amsterdam.

Last edited:

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
I wonder, hmmm, if the DNCD had something to do with the drugs...it says on this article that they were saying that he had no drugs........but then again I hardly believe anything that is printed on Dominican papers.....

I believe it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
how the heck does one expel the pellets? laxative? it cannot be a pleasant thing to s**t out 88 balls of coke.
those who snort it never think where it's been....

Bernard Jean-Pierre

Oct 31, 2010
I wonder about if there will be any other 'problems' that don't have anything to do with the legal system. After all, somebody was supposed to receive a certain amount drugs, and did not. Its not like they removed the drugs and will give them back to him. The Drug world is not an understanding place.

- Side Note - like I mentioned in the very beginning it was Heroin, and not Cocaine. That indicates that he was somewhat of a 'professional' regardless of what he says about how hard it was.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I wonder about if there will be any other 'problems' that don't have anything to do with the legal system. After all, somebody was supposed to receive a certain amount drugs, and did not. Its not like they removed the drugs and will give them back to him. The Drug world is not an understanding place.

- Side Note - like I mentioned in the very beginning it was Heroin, and not Cocaine. That indicates that he was somewhat of a 'professional' regardless of what he says about how hard it was.

I didnt understand his answer when Nuria asked him how much was he getting paid.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010

I disagree, that is not a lot of smack to be carrying. Unless he was utterly skint the truth of this story is he would be buying with his own cash and selling at street level. If these numbers are correct it isn't much of a big deal really. Muling for someone else goes at a higher level usually, involves a lot higher quantities and a lot more cash than is being slung around here.