Ballet at the National Theater

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019

Thursday and Friday, 4 and 5 December 2020 marks the reopening of the National Theater that closed in March 2020 at the onset of Covid-19 in the country. Stephanie Bauger and Carlos Veitia direct the dancers from several ballet companies.

“50 Minutes of Dance and Music, the Great Reopening” is the show’s name with dancers of the National Contemporary Dance Company, Dominican Concert Ballet, the National Dance School, Endanza Juvenil, and dancers from the Dominican National Ballet. The presentation has the backing of the Dominican Dance Board and Sinfonía Foundation.

A third of the hall’s capacity is being used, that is 500 of the 1,500 seats. Tickets are RD$1,000 general admission and RD$300 for students and persons older than 60 years. Showtime is 6pm.

Read more in...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Caonabo

loscharamicos

Mar 8, 2007
Dolores,
I am going to be in Santo Domingo in January and would like to see the ballet or one of the other dance companies perform. However, I have been unable to reach anyone affiliated with the BND or, others, via email, phone or, facebook. Would you have a contact for someone connected or know if anyone is performing in January and where to buy tickets?
Thanks.
John

Caonabo

EAT FRUIT
Sep 27, 2017
While not Ms. Dolores, I am a huge fan/supporter of the Arts.
I hope this information can assist you in some form.

Teatro Nacional Eduardo Brito

Boletería - Ticket Office​

Horario - Schedule

Lunes a Viernes de 9:00 AM a 6:00 PM - Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm​

Sábados y Domingos solo abre en caso de haber espectáculo, desde las 10:00 AM para la Sala Carlos Piantini y desde las 2:30 para la Sala Ravelo. - Saturdays and Sundays only open if there is a show, from 10:00 AM for the Carlos Piantini Room and from 2:30 for the Ravelo Room.

Días de espectáculo abre hasta 15 minutos antes de la hora de inicio del evento o hasta agotar existencia. - Show days open up to 15 minutes before the event's start time or while supplies last.

Télefono: 809-687-3191 EXT. 252, 241......Phone: 809-687-3191 EXT. 252, 241

OR THROUGH.....

Uepa Tickets